• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Missed out again on the IVs this morning GOT DAMM IT Im fed up buying shoes that are not my size just to have a chance at retail on the resell......

Last edited:

its sad that we have to wait until a restock to get a somewhat fair shake on acquiring a shoe 
i dont know why u guys seem to think u have a fair shot at these hyped shoes on the restock...if u dont have a restock bot u wont get the most coveted shoes

Instead of waiting a couple of months to restock cancelled shoes why can't they just do it the same day? Week ? I hope they fall off hard like Blackberry.

Wtk's
Preludes
OG 1's
Duck foams

Care to add?
Gamma 11
Gamma 12
Taxi 12
Sc glove
Infrared 3lab5
DB collection should be apart of that as well
and not one of us will see a single damn pair of those, be real.  unles your bots moving like the homie Blurr...

Blurrg1.jpg

and not one of us will see a single damn pair of those, be real.  unles your bots moving like the homie Blurr...

Blurrg1.jpg

Anything is possible. Like I said earlier, I was able to cop a megatron pack. I just have a basic atc bot.

Early link cops do not get canceled if you add to cart at 8:00:00 and then checkout by 8:00:10. Its worked for me.... don't be fooled by all this 'canceled order' talk.

Back
Top Bottom