• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I don't understand how I was able to grab 2 prelude 1s off Ndc, but 0 for every other prelude...

Yeah but lets say you can successfully get 10 preludes in the cart each week for a $100 each that $1,000 a week, good income to help take care of the family. Or if its a GR release and he can get 30 orders fulfilled at $25 or $50 each. Some easy money to be made out here if you know what your doing.

I need to get to Greece so I can find the guy selling the 15s I want them prelude 6s
That's why I said an add to cart program/service would be easier and better than creating a bot program.

Lance Armstrong said he only cheated to level the playing field.

A cheat is a cheat. And a c**t.

Excuse my language.

Ya well I got to do something ...
catch a reseller selling em for cheap and move on. If not on to the next. Im telling you this cuz ive tried that multiple times and came up empty handed. Its a waste of time and not worth the effort.

As long as the masterpieces arent like this, I'm fine. Aside from the 5s, thats all im really interested in for $200+. I just cant justify spending that much on these shoes when I got most of them for a heavy discount

Best days were going to HOHLA early around 5am waiting few hours, then copping your shoe garanteed 1 pair. I used to complain waiting in line. But now I'm eating my words because it's impossible to get the shoes i want now without paying resellers.

Last edited:
As long as the masterpieces arent like this, I'm fine. Aside from the 5s, thats all im really interested in for $200+. I just cant justify spending that much on these shoes when I got most of them for a heavy discount
Yeah man its because no one actually got the shoes this time to even be excited to talk about it. With all the pictures of the 5s being posted early in the week, I scrolled right past them because I didn't want my heart to be broken even more when I struck out.

hahah i do the same, avoid even looking or reading anything remotely close to it.

i keep on reading random people saying masterpieces are limited. in the kobe 9 thread. not sure how true that is

Reading at all these comments makes me truly sad. I remember the old days of niketalk where everyone was happy for the most part, you really like the shoe and you went got it without all this mess that's going on now. Idk know what to say anymore, just laying here in my bed thinking how stressful this has become, I feel so dishearten for my people that really want the shoes like me. Its so overwhelming just to see how everything has change and wishing there was a button that could take everything to how it used to be but we know life doesn't work that way.

From day one of this pack I said I was going to get them all but I knew living in South Carolina my only chance would be NDC and quickly I realize that was not going to happen. I have 1-4 so far and all been resell, I don't bother with NDC anymore. My work consist of trying to contact people who somehow can get these and get the best deal possible.

I'm just ready to get done with this pack that has caused so much stress and after I get a couple of my grails(white infrared 6) I'm going into hibernation.

I feel everyone's pain and i hate it. KEPP YALL HEAD UP NT FAM!!!

End of rant/

Made a similar comment on a fb group. If nike ban a user for using a bot, they would stop. I live in South Carolina as well and I hate it that we get no real limited release. It is online or bust.....and i dont believe in insane resell prices. Something has to be done to level the playing field. Selling out in 1 sec and selling out before even 8 am is just crazy.

hahah i do the same, avoid even looking or reading anything remotely close to it.

i keep on reading random people saying masterpieces are limited. in the kobe 9 thread. not sure how true that is
Wouldn't be surprised if they are limited continuing the whole prelude theme at least for that color way at least

well lets all get off the bot and early link talk.

congrats who ever copped
The thing is. NO ONE copped except for that one dude who got his pair from KB24. So I guess lets congratulate him 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom