• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I thought the 4's were gonna be the best. After looking at the detail on them I cant see getting them. I think that the 3's are actually the best colorway im just not a personal fan of that style of shoe. Looks like the best overall for me will be 7's. I just feel a lot of these got too much going on. Was hoping for some simple colorways. Kinda seems more like a wtk pack lol. I know the WTK pack would be a lot crazier. If these were for $140 I would cop but @ $200 I think I might leave with the 7.

Can't wait to not get any of these because you'll need a space ship and/or time machine to get them from NDC. Awesome.

Trying to get through on NDC. Bad enough. Trying for the Kobe 1 the morning after Kobe is probably making his return... in a game that NBA TV just picked up for national broadcast... even worse :x :x :x

$200 and they're in a reg Kobe 8 box.. :lol:

Nike trollin like a mug.

It's probably safe to assume that the WTF hype will shift to these...

^ "the misery shoe" lmao @ the 3s.

Nightwing2303:  Kobe said the 3 is his favorite. Losing to the Celtics is what the shoes reminds him of and has fueled his fire since to press on and win his next two rings.

Wow. The misery shoe. Definitely copping but after seeing/hearing that, the 3s will be my priority.

Damn Kobe had to say the Misery III is his favorite so now that's gonna go quickest haha jk, that was already my favorite of the pack had to make it tougher now

I need the 3s. Of course Kobe would go ahead and claim them his favorite :smh: now everyone is gonna flock to those.

^ agreed same here. Well I loved 3s before any of this prelude stuff.

Last edited:
still ball in my black 3s from time to time 
pimp.gif

need those 1s

Hopefully beasts flock to this pack and leave the WTK alone. For $200 easiest pass

Last edited:
are these made to perform, or just retro and for looks?  sdubl, said they come in a regular box...?

they all suck IMO

how are they gonna ruin the V's? SMH fav shoe of all time and pretty much last time to get them brand new :x

still might get them and see how they look in person but doubt ill get them. just disappointed with the color choice

$200 a shoe though 
mean.gif
 there goes my dream of getting the entire pack. Gonna have to be real careful juggling these and other releases.

Back
Top Bottom