• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
$200 is insane, I'm good for that price.

Only ones I think are worth the $200 are the 4's and 5's.

Exact same line of thinking I'm having.
I'm also a fan of the 7s even though theyre hated by many.

Nike making me angry for only giving these to the shadiest hoh in houston.

Never like the 7 or 8s that much so there out.

Just threw away a pair of 2s I had ran those into the GROUND and the inner boot was a problem for my wide foot at times. So bye.

Had a pair of MPLS I's DS never even worn but like an idiot I sold them so I could grab something else I can't remember. So I might go after the I's then just to have.

4 and 5s are my favorite but if I had to choose between the two I would go IV>V

The 3s and 6s are good but would say 3>6

And at $200 I will need to limit myself to at least two of the pack. But I do like 1,3,4 (MUST), and 5

Is it safe to say people will bring out their Kobes trying to resell to us that missed out on the pack and want the OG's?

Last edited:
$200 is foolishness, even if the materials look good. How do these not warrant a special box of some kind?

I was hoping for 2s & 3s (and maybe more 1s), but all looking unlikely now. I think the 2s & 7s are the nicest to look at. The rest are not up my alley.

I'm still going after the joints I named. need the I's, III's, IV's, V's, VI's. the rest...we'll see. Those are the targets though. I wonder if the performance will match the og's though? I wanna play in them

$200 is foolishness, even if the materials look good. How do these not warrant a special box of some kind?

I was hoping for 2s & 3s (and maybe more 1s), but all looking unlikely now. I think the 2s & 7s are the nicest to look at. The rest are not up my alley.

They box they come in is just like the Kobe 8 boxes.

laugh.gif
damn

Same feelings here.

Three is hot, but so is $200

redeeming some credit card points for these 

Last edited:
From a collector's standpoint, yeah $200 might be justified.

But I want the I, V, VI and VIII to play in and $200 is insulting.

Honestly only need the Waffles and maybe 1s. I have the Orcas, Carpe Diems, and Dark Knights. Can't find my MPLS so I'll try and scoop the 1s.

If I can get only 1 it would be the ZK1's.
I like that the Footlocker pic shows that they'll be more available in LA. Sorry but we should have more access to these .

trying for every pair, and going 0-8 would be devastating, though it could be likely. The 8's would be my grails, I'm in love.

TTS, if anything a little small, but not enough to make a difference
repped!

I think it would be useful to compile a listing of the sizing of Kobes 1 - 8, I know that I HAVE NOT been able to have them all on feet. So far, the Kobe 8's run TTS for me. And I heard the the 7's are pretty tight (1/2 size up). And now, it looks like the Kobe 1's are TTS.

Anyone have any other information? Does some have all 8 and is willing to share their shoe sizes? lol

Back
Top Bottom