• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
movie theaters? Or if you happen to be walking somewhere at night I guess.
oh yeah movie theaters although only the KD IV ASG that i had glowed in the theater any other GITD shoe i had like the area 72 air force max and an ID KD V with GITD sole almost didnt glow , i hope ( and seems so ) the preludes sole is equal or better than the KD IVs ! 

^The glow on the Vs isn't better than the ASG KD IVs IMO. They still glow better than most of the other GITD shoes I've had/seen though.

Last edited:
My boston marathon new balance have easily the best glow hands down of ANY nike I have ever owned (better than all the galaxy pack).

My boston marathon new balance have easily the best glow hands down of ANY nike I have ever owned (better than all the galaxy pack).
oh yeah movie theaters although only the KD IV ASG that i had glowed in the theater any other GITD shoe i had like the area 72 air force max and an ID KD V with GITD sole almost didnt glow , i hope ( and seems so ) the preludes sole is equal or better than the KD IVs ! 
typically i stay away from GITD sneakers i only own these, and the area. 72 airforce max and chuckposites, so i cant speak on how it compares to other I just know the p5s are far brighter than my other two.

Preludes are the most limited NDC online release for the last year or so (In numbers prduced that is) .If the demand on these is strong through time prices are gonna be crazy , it would be already , but i believe they go under the radar until now , as much as this sounds crazy i know , if the demand on these was as much as the black/red 1s prices would get really crazy really soon.
+1

Give it some time after the ENTIRE SET is released...then its gonna valued at alot...even the crappiest prelude in the series. 

+1
Give it some time after the ENTIRE SET is released...then its gonna valued at alot...even the crappiest prelude in the series. 

wonder if anyone is gonna have the full set up in a size on these...not presell and all , all pairs in hand...The pics would be awesome haha

p.s. And they didnt even release in special boxes...Kids would get crazy lmfao.

Last edited:
i got the preludes 1 2 and 3, but i missed the 4 and 5

anyone wanna give me a price check on a fair price to pay for the IV and how much for the V? I am not sure what's good I see the prices fluctuating alot

Last edited:
wonder if anyone is gonna have the full set up in a size on these...not presell and all , all pairs in hand...The pics would be awesome haha

p.s. And they didnt even release in special boxes...Kids would get crazy lmfao.
I wouldnt be surprised if some dude have a FSR with every Prelude...I see Kobe retiring in the next 2 years...these will be valued even more...thats why I need 2 of each prelude...

C'mon bruh. Their RSVP system is a joke. PG plaza is def a fail, dont see how they continuously make bammas line up all night for kicks (many of which go out the back door or to employees) especially in this weather. They need to do raffles or hand out guaranteed tickets at some point throughout the night (or earlier in the week) to keep folks safe and warm.

Needless to say, its NDC ATC or BUST for these 6's for me.

Yea i agree but they arent any better with releases. I havent got an RSVP since the cool grey 9s lol.  They did FCFS on the very first jordan release when the store opened and it was the last lol the people who live in GT were like He** no we wont have this. and then Major around the corner was a lil low key until they started charging resale price at 8am on RD. WTF lllmao
ive been far more successful at NDC, than either... but I'd much rather strike out in the comforts of my home, and get a good nights sleep.. than deal with that PG crap... i use to be out there like clockwork.. but it just became a never ending mess... coupled with the early cats bringing 2- 3 extra heads when time got close to move over to the door.. then the nuckle headz trying to rush the door and jump line... Im to old and have way to much to lose.. to fight over sneakers, so i just had to leave that scene all together

I wouldnt be surprised if some dude have a FSR with every Prelude...I see Kobe retiring in the next 2 years...these will be valued even more...thats why I need 2 of each prelude...

fsr of every prelude?My man unless that dude is Nike i highly doubt so.

Last edited:

I'm trying for a size 9 in each.  Wonder how much the complete set would go for hahaha.  

I'm already half way there.  

I'm trying for a size 9 in each.  Wonder how much the complete set would go for hahaha.  

I'm already half way there.  
I was trying for a size 10 in every pair...but a couple I needed to size down..so I have every pair size 10 except for the 1 & 3 (size9.5) lol....

Total of 8 pairs = $1742 after tax...I see it btwn $5000-$6000 for the set..taking in consideration that Kobe retires or something else happans to him.

Last edited:
I was trying for a size 10 in every pair...but a couple I needed to size down..so I have every pair size 10 except for the 1 & 3 (size9.5) lol....

Total of 8 pairs = $1742 after tax...I see it btwn $5000-$6000 for the set..taking in consideration that Kobe retires or something else happans to him.

I think you re reaching with 5-6 k but to its each own .

ive been far more successful at NDC, than either... but I'd much rather strike out in the comforts of my home, and get a good nights sleep.. than deal with that PG crap... i use to be out there like clockwork.. but it just became a never ending mess... coupled with the early cats bringing 2- 3 extra heads when time got close to move over to the door.. then the nuckle headz trying to rush the door and jump line... Im to old and have way to much to lose.. to fight over sneakers, so i just had to leave that scene all together.
LOL you sound just like me. To old and o much to lose out here. looks like we're either going to win online or pay resale. But eh you gotta pay to play.

Back
Top Bottom