• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Didn't a big fight break out? How'd you get a pair? I thought I saw on here that they were sending the rest of the unclaimed pairs back to corporate.
Yeah, pretty much a fight between a couple of guys broke out and they stopped the whole thing.

So, I caught wind of the RSVP pick up time ending at 1, so I went up there about 11:30 to just hang out and see what would happen. Couple of people started to up and do the same thing so they advised us to go outside and wait or they wouldn't do anything that day. They gave us wristbands to secure our place in line and told us to come back at 3. I was lucky enough to be the second person in line. After about the 3rd person to get their shoe, fight broke out, they stopped everything and wouldn't say anything about it. About 11 people showed up Sunday before Nike opened and they told us that they were all sent back to corporate and that was that.

Crazy thing is that the fight wasn't even about the shoes but it ruined it for a lot of people. Thank God I was able to get my pair but I felt bad for the people who actually had a good shot of getting a pair and wasn't able to because of that situation.

I told them the FAIR thing to do would be for everyone to keep the wristbands to know the order and show up on Sunday to get their pairs but they weren't trying to hear it. Couple of employees actually said "fair doesn't matter" LOL.
lol cause they knew they would get the pairs for themselves

And HoH will open up the next month doing the same thing. It's going to take a lawsuit or multiple employee murders before they start thinking outside the box. People's health and security is the most important thing.
that's one reason they started doing raffles and RSVPs instead of FCFS

And HoH will open up the next month doing the same thing. It's going to take a lawsuit or multiple employee murders before they start thinking outside the box. People's health and security is the most important thing.
Not to Nike.

Shareholders would gladly accept some people getting hurt and killed if it meant the hype for shoes and therefore future profits, would increase.  It's already been happening and it will continue to happen.  Personally, I could care less about limited editions, retro J's and all that.  I only want shoes that perform well in the gym.

I was trying for a size 10 in every pair...but a couple I needed to size down..so I have every pair size 10 except for the 1 & 3 (size9.5) lol....

Total of 8 pairs = $1742 after tax...I see it btwn $5000-$6000 for the set..taking in consideration that Kobe retires or something else happans to him.
depends on the prelude size if size 10 sells for 5k size 13 would sell for 6-7k easily 

anyone know what a decent price to pay on the 4's and 5's are

is 450 for the 5's too much? how about the 4's? i missed out on these and really want to get them before i fall behind even more

anyone know what a decent price to pay on the 4's and 5's are

is 450 for the 5's too much? how about the 4's? i missed out on these and really want to get them before i fall behind even more
i think ii saw that they were going for 400 locally around my way, might have to double check though

maaaan...im jelly seeing peeps with multiples when I cant even score myself a single pair lol (but props tho) plus no HOH in San Diego gets these either... now I kinda wish I didnt beat my 4/5/6 hoopin but oh well

Last edited:
just got back from Costa Mesa Foot Locker. had to wait like an hour for a raffle ticket. smh.
The hype is strong for these 6s 
mean.gif

Damn if Costa Mesa is that bad I wonder how its going to be in the Beverly Center, I'm heading over there soon.

I just had to give up entirely on picking up tickets for the IVs cuz of the lines from the Black/Red Is. Sat in line for like 45 min during a lunch break, and I must've moved like 10 feet with half a block of people still ahead of me so I just had to leave. Every other Prelude raffle has been quick for me. Kinda bummed I couldn't try for the raffles on the IVs cuz I've been having pretty decent luck with them in general, but I can't complain too much when other guys don't even have an HOH in the area.

Last edited:
I plan on hitting up raffle spots tomorrow around 3pm... better be no damn lines
yall are lucky they actually hand out tickets for 2 days, HOH here hands tickets out for half a day at best....and they say "we ran out of tickets"

yall are lucky they actually hand out tickets for 2 days, HOH here hands tickets out for half a day at best....and they say "we ran out of tickets"
You all are lucky that have a HOH near them or any shoe store for that matter.  I'm stuck online or bust on everything

Back
Top Bottom