• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
That's why I said they need to do it in an hour window..three is too much.

Edit: man my sister is going to call me anytime to pick her up...ugh

Last edited:
Nike sure loves having people glued to their computers for hours on end and wasting time to have a slim chance of successfully RSVPing the shoe of their size for pick up.

Went to two different House of Hoops today before heading to work just for a chance at these. It's a damn shame that it's come to raffling and RSVPs just to give away our money to buy a pair.

Went to two different House of Hoops today before heading to work just for a chance at these. It's a damn shame that it's come to raffling and RSVPs just to give away our money to buy a pair.
i know. this **** is so annoying and stupid. 

if i could have one shoe out of the whole pack i will take the Vs
ohwell.gif
 sucks that these are selling over 5 bills right now
mean.gif

its still better than camping in the cold for hours, getting robbed, etc. At least I know if I got my size or not.
No it's not. All of this could have been prevented if stores took the proper measures to ensure that stuff like this doesn't happen. You can still get robbed after a RSVP too. What's stopping someone from posting up outside the store and running up on you after you cop?

at least your HOH are getting these
ohwell.gif
 we have two close to where iam at and none of them are getting the prelude VIs
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom