• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

No it's not. All of this could have been prevented if stores took the proper measures to ensure that stuff like this doesn't happen. You can still get robbed after a RSVP too. What's stopping someone from posting up outside the store and running up on you after you cop?
that's a valid point

No it's not. All of this could have been prevented if stores took the proper measures to ensure that stuff like this doesn't happen. You can still get robbed after a RSVP too. What's stopping someone from posting up outside the store and running up on you after you cop?

The police officers in cars and on foot outside of NTNYC. (Edit, I suppose you are right if you are in a shady area with no protection, but I don't feel threatened at all leaving NTNYC and walking right into a waiting car or catching a cab)

Last edited:
exactly. its all the stored with their lazy procedures. it needs to go back to the old days where del ****** got pairs the old fashioned way. now computer geeks are winning. **** is sad. 

I think the raffle system is a whole lot better than having to camp out even days before a release if you live in a big city like LA, NY, ect. At least people like me who don't want to camp for hours before a store opens have a chance now to buy a shoe I want without having to campout.

I have yet to see police officers during the last two prelude rsvp pick ups...Maybe on major GR release like the gamma 11's but not the preludes...
db releases cops are always out there, haven't really seen them much since

My pair just got delivered
nthat.gif

Sorry for bringing this up in here, but damb folks selling early links now 
mean.gif
  blocked out his name, cause i'm not trying to promote this at all

Last edited:
Who remembers when they actually made Kobes in Laker Colorways?:lol:
The IV is the main model I wanted from the pack.
I seriously doubt I'll get any others without giving up my first born son!!
View media item 736596
I kick myself for not getting that TB and/or the splatters.

I never got around to watching all the videos for the shoes, is there a reason the II is much more reserved than all the other pairs?

Edit: III is pretty laid back too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom