• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Man, when the pack was first released the 6s were my favorite. Now I'm starting to think they look like a damn traiwreck.

ok im over the v's... had a chance to cop at 400 but i missed it...even tho i think its a medium-heavyish price for the 400

Last edited:
Yeah but i followed some auctions Here for the 5s and Most Resellers wanted like 400€ ... And i have to say i see hi the Prices go down here week by week ... So if we are at 200€ i cop :smile: ... And that € is Stange Normally they do 200$ = 200€

5s aint 3s bro.Resell prices are not the same.Prices go down week by week?How aboout those prelude 1s then ?Hit me up when their prices fall cause Im out for a pair. :lol:

insane don't mean a thing though.  comfort and flex wise, they don't compare to the 4,5,6,8.

you can hype up as much as you want, but that is just hype.  who cares if a seller lists the 1s at $1K.

i'm not trying to bash, but it's just silly to proclaim certain things.  then again, we can say whatever we want.
There's a difference between which is better for performance and wear, and which is selling for the highest average price above retail.

People aren't necessarily buying these considering which one is best for hooping or comfort.

What is your definition of a "good" reseller? Every reseller wants to get as MUCH as they can for it, they love a bidding war, they need the money that's the whole reason why they're resellers. All it is, is an investment opportunity for them.

There's a difference between which is better for performance and wear, and which is selling for the highest average price above retail.

People aren't necessarily buying these considering which one is best for hooping or comfort.
True.  At the end of the day, it don't matter, and again, we all know what sells, and what's in demand.  Do a poll if ya gotta, but it's clear that that the Is sit behind the 4,5,6,8.

All I am saying is that, this is 2014.  The game has changed.  Yeah, you want all your Preludes, but things have changed.  The way to cop has CHANGED BIG TIME.  All you gotta ask yourself is, WHICH PAIR you'd want the post.  JUST ONE.

For me, I picked the Vs with out any hesitation!

I understand people new to KOBEs, but still, if I could, I would still pick the Vs over anything else.  But that's just my humble opinion.  Still on R/D, there will be a bunch of cats with time posting here. LOLZ

laugh.gif

• Bravelude, we're not arguing that 4-8 are better than the 1's performance and maybe even comfort wise. All I was wondering was if $400 was too high to sell the Prelude 1's. Most of the responses I have read have said that $400 is a great price to purchase them at. Maybe you think that the Prelude 1's are overrated and over hyped which is fine. I respect your opinion. Personally my favorites out of the entire pack are the 5's and the 6's. However, at the end of the day, I think most people will say that the shoe that is selling THE HIGHEST ABOVE RETAIL AT THE MOMENT is the Prelude 1's. The 1's came out weeks ago and the hype over them has not fallen, nor has the price. I do believe that the 5's and maybe even the 6's may match or maybe even surpass the 1's. Do you see what I'm saying?

For a size 11 in the 4s I paid 370, for the 5s I just paid a guy 400 shipped.

Struck out for the VI, I wonder what the market price for these would be....

:x

Got my 6's reserved at NTNY...

Still need to find a good deal on the 2's..

Last edited:
Let us all be real, and I've posted about this.  WE ALL KNOW what model is worth the money.  Stop trying to console yourself.  There is no market for the 1,2,3.  That is a fact.  Like I've said, go look at the statistics, go do your research!  Cats will say, it's an opinion, but it's NOT!

$400 for the Vs is doable, but $400 for the 1s?  YOU KIDDING ME?  Seller is smart, trynna package both.  It's obvious, there are guys here PUMPING up certain shoes.  But let's not KIDD ourselves.  Come on man, Come on fam.  

#so much obvious

View media item 737949

Back
Top Bottom