• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Won an auction for the Prelude 3 GS for $110 shipped. Hope the seller ships it out.

Last edited:
Won an auction for the Prelude 3 GS for $110 shipped. Hope the seller ships it out.
wtf is ur profile pic
roll.gif

the 1,5and 6  are in different stratosphere. expect the price of those 3 to continue to rise. The rest will be attainable in due time with maybee exception to the 8. 

I am having trouble finding a size 8.5 in the 4's to purchase would you guys recommend going up to a 9 or down to an 8. I am usually in between 8-8.5 in Nike basketball shoes. Thanks in advance. 

Has anyone purchased Prelude's from Kickscrew yet?

They seem to be the ONLY people with a size 9 in the IV's.  Their shipping cost is a total ripoff, and i'm not paying $600 for them.  Just curious how long they usually take to ship.

rumor dunno if people are just trollingFox Hills hoh is opening up todayk that's why they didn't pick up the phones yesterday, and should have some releases.again, it's just hear say so don't shoot me if it's wrong

Has anyone purchased Prelude's from Kickscrew yet?

They seem to be the ONLY people with a size 9 in the IV's.  Their shipping cost is a total ripoff, and i'm not paying $600 for them.  Just curious how long they usually take to ship.
I have not purchased from them...but I would wait it out for the IV...you will come across someone selling the IV $400 and under in due time..

I'm here at Fox hills they doing some raffles and stopped giving out tickets at 6ish fml failed

:lol: retail plus tax only. Only time I paid extra in this pack was $20 extra to switch a sz12 for a 13 in the 3s

I grabbed a 9.5 Prelude IV for 400.  They run a .5 smaller so it works.  

1-5 done. 3 more to go, ugh.  
grin.gif

People are starving all over the world, yet all we do is ***** about over paying for sick shoes.  I guess that's the hypebeast lifestyle.  

I grabbed a 9.5 Prelude IV for 400.  They run a .5 smaller so it works.  

1-5 done. 3 more to go, ugh.  
grin.gif

People are starving all over the world, yet all we do is ***** about over paying for sick shoes.  I guess that's the hypebeast lifestyle.  
we aint getting buried with our money gotta spend it some how

Back
Top Bottom