• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Yeah, but I figured they would be less available than all the other sizes so it would go quickly, too.
it goes both ways with that size, yea less are produced but there is also less of an aftermarket value and far less people wear that sz compared to lets say a sz.10. I thought the same with the sz13 but apparently everyone here is a 13 today :smh:

finally 13 minutes of waiting for 'sold out'....this was closest for an online release i have ever got tho...not that salty lol

I typed in kobe vi prelude hoping that the GS wasn't TLO and sure enough it gives me the shoe right before the link goes on twitter and I am able to grab a pair, but I was charged $125+tax while the shoe is listed for $95 in GS sizes. DId this happen to anyone else?

13 was the first size to be OOS. I went for 2 12s a 13 & 11.5 on my different machines

1st - 13
2nd - 11.5
Waited in line for both 12s for about 3 minutes

Seriously have no reason to lie I'm not trolling.
even ATC fail this morning and they have the best connection. i just find it very hard to believe that your clicking it faster than them. if it's true, more power to you. i just can't believe it until i see an actual video.

Gerald, How it go in Fox Hills did you go? Heard some sad stories from ppl out there
Nah I didn't go. Didn't have any time. By the time I got there, probably would have been too late. Heard some people really flourished over there though getting the 1s, preludes, etc. Kinda regret it now lol

0/6 did get those mint roshes tho.
wow totally missed those 
mean.gif
 oh well. and finally got sold out, did size 10.5 and had an early link. its literally impossibe now.

it goes both ways with that size, yea less are produced but there is also less of an aftermarket value and far less people wear that sz compared to lets say a sz.10. I thought the same with the sz13 but apparently everyone here is a 13 today
mean.gif
And that's why it sucks to have big feet.

it goes both ways with that size, yea less are produced but there is also less of an aftermarket value and far less people wear that sz compared to lets say a sz.10. I thought the same with the sz13 but apparently everyone here is a 13 today
mean.gif
Unfortunately, I've been a 13 since 7th grade 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom