• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got a pair for my wife manually after men's sizes were gone. Guess it is a consolation prize...I guess:smh:

Nah I didn't go. Didn't have any time. By the time I got there, probably would have been too late. Heard some people really flourished over there though getting the 1s, preludes, etc. Kinda regret it now lol

Lol i see... Oh well next time uh but you must admit can't get enough pizza :pimp:

Were you after the Kobe's this morning? Total failed back to bed be back later :evil:

View media item 739548
even ATC fail this morning and they have the best connection. i just find it very hard to believe that your clicking it faster than them. if it's true, more power to you. i just can't believe it until i see an actual video.
i don't use bots or atc services literally missed every release online for over a year now except sc gloves.

got through manually at 8am by doing a search for kobe shoes in the GS section. I got charged $125 though. Then I see the twitter link pop up for the same GS shoe and its $95. What gives?

Talk to CS, maybe get that $30 refund?

Anyways I'm not even getting my hopes up anymore. Not worth it.

Unfortunately, I've been a 13 since 7th grade :smh:
:lol: at least you are probably a true 13. Length wise my foot is like a 10-11 but the with and overall weird shape of my foot causes me to wear a 12-13(moreso 13 cuz im fat right now).

still waiting in line for a 9.. meanwhile i manage to snag 2 pair of yeezy roshes that just restocked LOL
laugh.gif

Nike.. Go back to the race to the finish releases.. No more of this add to cart/hold in cart BS.. It was more fair back when the site crashed..

And that's why it sucks to have big feet.
its a blessing in disguise. More times then not a sz14 is the last sz to sell out in store. The time that is does sell its usually the first one gone, same with the 13. So its either or when it comes to having big feet.

i don't use bots or atc services literally missed every release online for over a year now except sc gloves.
earlyLink  i see a lot of people fail using EL too cause apparently there's a lot more people who can figure it out before ES. so are you going to tell me you waited for the tweet? 

Last edited:
nike was smart of taking advantage of this release in order to sell the SBs, Gloves, and the AJ X Bobcats that would would have otherwise sat.- especially those bobcats that people just added to cart out of depression about the preludes but wont pull the trigger :lol:

still waiting in line for a 9.. meanwhile i manage to snag 2 pair of yeezy roshes that just restocked LOL
laugh.gif
Man I even struck out on those! I had those in my cart, checked out, and as soon as I pressed Submit Order, it took me back to an empty cart and almost all sizes gone. 
mean.gif

Lol i see... Oh well next time uh but you must admit can't get enough pizza :pimp:

Were you after the Kobe's this morning? Total failed back to bed be back later :evil:
Sorta not really. Kept low expectations so I wouldn't be too salty. :lol:

i just happened to be up. I'll see you a little bit later. Feeling like a ninja turtle with all this pizza. :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
This is just flat out ridiculous anymore. What's the point? Get amped up about a shoe just knowing anything I want I'm gonna have to shell out serious loot for? I'm gonna start collecting Birkenstocks... Anyone need some salt? I've got plenty to go around Hahaha :tongue:

this guy gil took my size damnit lol. grats to all that copped...im not that salty on these compared to the V's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom