• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
No kobes, no roshes, no dunks....awesome 30th birthday...at least I got to wait in line this time right...

Hopefully I can grab the 7s next week. When pics first surfaced those and the 2s were the only ones that really caught my eye. I was able to grab the 2s so hopeully I can luck out with the 7s as well

No kobes, no roshes, no dunks....awesome 30th birthday...at least I got to wait in line this time right...
if u really want the dunks a bunch of smaller stores are getting them online. just ask the sb thread and they'll show you the way.. GL and Happy Birthday dude!

indifferent.gif
 most limited and they're the only ones I want, I hope not

obviously someone found a pattern with these prelude links. should go back to how it was after these preludes.
easy pass for the next 2 preludes so good luck to those trying for those.

Its not just the preludes though, EL are popping up for other new releases also.

exactly what nike wanted. You just dropped over $400 on **** that you probably wouldn't even be looking for had it not been for the preludes

I actually was after the Xs, I thought they were dope from jump.. The roshe link popped up on twitter after I closed Nike tab so I jumped on that.. THE gloves tho.. Yea ur definitely right about those.. Caught up in the moment lol

obviously someone found a pattern with these prelude links. should go back to how it was after these preludes.

easy pass for the next 2 preludes so good luck to those trying for those.
same here.. got 1-6... not pressed for 7 and 8... if u win thry RSVP i'll pick them up.. but not jumping thru these hoops for those 2

Last edited:
same here.. got 1-6... not pressed for 7 and 8... if u win thry RSVP i'll pick them up.. but not jumping thru these hoops for those 2
RSVP is the same **** as this, only u got to wait longer for it to go live

if ur waiting on it to go live it takes far longer then ndc
yea no waiting involved..if i hit ill receive a notification.. but im done with this pack for the most part.. just need to size swap 1 pair and hopefully trade a 2 for a 6 for a friend

yea no waiting involved..if i hit ill receive a notification.. but im done with this pack for the most part.. just need to size swap 1 pair and hopefully trade a 2 for a 6 for a friend
k got u. Also trading a 2 for a 6 straight up is a good trade as long as ur receiving the 6.

k got u. Also trading a 2 for a 6 straight up is a good trade as long as ur receiving the 6.
he actually wants the 2.. so i figured the 6 would be the easiest of the pack to trade straight up for them

I'm telling you from experience. If you don't use the early link for the next 2 "Preludes" don't even bother wasting your time. You are in line with the early link before 8am and before the link is tweeted.

Back
Top Bottom