• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
One day NDC is gonna restock all 8 preludes ..

Guess i'll keep saving up n i hope i can land the 4 i want. 1,2,6, & 8

8s are next on the strikeout list

were the 4's gs $95 also?    i paid $125 for my wifes pair... thank i may need to call myself
You won't get refunded the difference on those. The price is suppose to be $125 for the GS preludes on nike for all of them. However, they messed by mistake and put $95 for the 6s today, but really it was suppose to be $125 like the rest. Thus, since they advertised it wrong they are refunding people the difference only on these.

You won't get refunded the difference on those. The price is suppose to be $125 for the GS preludes on nike for all of them. However, they messed by mistake and put $95 for the 6s today, but really it was suppose to be $125 like the rest. Thus, since they advertised it wrong they are refunding people the difference only on these.
ok.. and it was the 5's i picked up for her.. but i guess it doesnt matter.. thanks for the clarification 

Last edited:
atc services are getting angry now because they arent making any money...had one of them email me and tell me next week they will use it as well...so this will be the next phase of the shoe struggle until we get a pefma-fix...seems like EL will be here to stay,we just have to adjust for time being..

CONGRATS!!!! If you didn't use a early link, I did and had to wait in line but got the shoes in my cart. All my bots struck out tho

So many new faces lol
The freaks come out at night. Hype generates interest.

Shoes are the new real estate racket. It's easy money thanks to how many people are interested in shoes.

I just have to shake my head at how ridiculous their site is. Early links, bots, etc.

Last edited:

who WAS using a bot and STILL struck out?
 2 for the laptops... 1 for the i-phone... and 2 different atc for a total of 5 assists.... and still struck out 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom