• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I seen this pic and I think these and the 1s are the best. :nthat:

nike-zoom-kobe-6-prelude-all-star-mvp-02.jpg

Anyone gonna let the price stop them from copping one that they like?
Well that price stopped me from copping all 8 
roll.gif
which was the original plan. Now i've settled on just focusing on the 4, 6, and 7. Come January if I have the money left over, and i've managed to be successful with other pairs i'll go for the 8 as well. 

I'd love to have this entire pack, but $1,600 in all is too steep when there are still other shoes I want. 

Last edited:
Got my tickets for South Coast Plaza,Cerritos and Lakewood. The ZK1's are the ones I like the most so if these are the only ones I get I'll be perfectly fine with that.

Love em all wish I can get my hands on all of them. But the 4 and 5 are a must. Hopefully I can snag a pair cuz I'm not trying to pay unreasonable reseller price

Last edited:
The upper on the ZK1 puts the scales of the Yeezy II to shame :smokin

Quality and detail on all the pairs are amazing.

I'm in for the VII's...Most hated that model but I found it to be my perfect shoe for the court...Long as they have the play fast insert's I'm good...

Just got my per diem check for working on the road last month.  Plenty for every prelude but I know I won't be able to get them all, doubt I'll even be able to get one after seeing how the WTK release went this morning

I'm dropping tickets for all of them.  With extreme luck I will get a pair of the damn things.  RETAIL OR BUST, reseller prices are going to be stupid on these.  1 place in Texas to cop, jeezus.  I was lucky to win a WTK raffle yesterday, so there's a chance...

I'm dropping tickets for all of them.  With extreme luck I will get a pair of the damn things.  RETAIL OR BUST, reseller prices are going to be stupid on these.  1 place in Texas to cop, jeezus.  I was lucky to win a WTK raffle yesterday, so there's a chance...
Resell doesn't seem too high on these compared to the wtk that are going for 600-900. The 1s are only 350-450 but still wouldn't even pay that if I miss out

Last edited:
I'm gonna give it a shot at retail tomorrow first. Would be nice if all the Preludes stay in the $300 range for resale if I ever strike out on a pair and still want to cop. Wish resale were more like $200 something, but $300+ is probably more realistic.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give it a shot at retail tomorrow first. Would be nice if all the Preludes stay in the $300 range for resale if I ever strike out on a pair and still want to cop. Wish resale were more like $200 something, but $300+ is probably more realistic.
Got to get that $100 resale profit somehow. 

Personally, I hope they stay in the $300 range. I also hope that Nike keeps raising prices on sigs each year. Price everybody out. Reboot the sneaker game.

Last edited:
My favorites are 1, 4, and 6.  

I hope to snag at least one of those.

The 2, 5, and 7 are pretty cool aswell.  The 3's and 8's, no thank you.

Gonna try to go after the 1's tomorrow.  

Hopefully people will be distracted by the other big release that's coming out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom