• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
the prelude 1's are clean as F#$* lets see if i can pull this one off come Saturday morning

got the call from my HoH. They said they dont even have their shipment yet, call them back at 12pm. 

*weeps* TYBG!

The 2s is all I want. They look incredible. But gotta control my money right now cause its that time of year.

Damn, I want to at least try for the ones tomorrow, but funds only allowed the wtk for this week. 
tired.gif

Do any of our European friends know if the prelude pack will be available on Footlocker Europe's web site?

friend got the call from Lakewood, told him they don't expect to get their shipment in this weekend, and they will call him again on Monday.

good looken i called 2 HOH i went to and they said they haven't got the shipments but they told me they wont be calling anyone until they get the shoes

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

I know these will be super limited as some have suggested but come on if you try to go after each one every week you gotta have some slim chance of getting at least one. But I know in this world of bots and what not a lot of people will end up 0-8. I just really want the 5s ill gladly take another one and just see if I can trade it for the 5s

Last edited:
Sucks being on the east coast for these and Kobes in general, sucks these are so limited because there's next to no chance I can get a pair online, and zero chance they come to boston.

HoH called me. Said I was picked but shoes aren't in yet. They'll call me tomorrow to let me know when I can pick them up

Went 0 for 3 with the LA HOH's. Even with Jordan releases I've never been called back with raffles :rolleyes .Don't even wanna bother waking up at 5am to try online cause I know the bots will scoop them all up. Wish the Nike Vault had them cause thats the only place where I have been successful.

Welp, if it doesnt happen on to the next one or get that Kobe 8 ID ive been eyeing :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom