• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
eek.gif
!! Don't do it! Way too much IMO.

Oh it won't happen. Another $50 in shipping from Europe. I'll pick up OG Vs at good prices as they come along.

No shoe is worth $1000. Unless it has $2000 inside of it.

Yup ! 6s are way more comfortable. I now ball in the WTK 8s which are comfortable, but before these shoes I was ballin in the chaos vi's and before that I was ballin in the v's. In comparison, the vi's have the most comfort to ball In

Me and my boy was talking about how the game is now. We actually both agree on all the hype makes it more fun to go out and hustle for a sneaker. Gives each sneaker more meaning when you get them. What I hate about the game are the greedy resellers who always feel the need to "win" every deal.

Case in point, guy is selling Kobe 8 SS size 10.5 and 11. I have an 11 and ask for a size swap and he can have two 11s. He told me I had to throw in an extra $40 because he needs to make a profit in "every" transaction he makes. He was getting the same shoe half a size bigger which he could sell for the same hyped price to begin with.

Me and my boy was talking about how the game is now. We actually both agree on all the hype makes it more fun to go out and hustle for a sneaker. Gives each sneaker more meaning when you get them. What I hate about the game are the greedy resellers who always feel the need to "win" every deal.

You can have that fun.... i rather see all my people eating instead of them drowning their sorrows in mountains of salt.

Dang homie, must be a struggle to cop kicks
sick.gif
Works both ways...sometimes people get stuck with a big clodhopper size 15 and sell it cheap just to be rid of them
laugh.gif

Thankfully it's only a few shoes I need 15s...foams, Lebrons, Kobe IV, V, VII

You can have that fun.... i rather see all my people eating instead of them drowning their sorrows in mountains of salt.
I second that.

That's not my idea of fun.  My idea of fun is hop on the computer for 5 minutes, add to cart and check out.  Then go to the gym or a bar or a pool hall and do whatever I want.

Yup ! 6s are way more comfortable. I now ball in the WTK 8s which are comfortable, but before these shoes I was ballin in the chaos vi's and before that I was ballin in the v's. In comparison, the vi's have the most comfort to ball In
I wore a pair of size 14 6's for two days straight once. Only took them off to sleep. They're like extensions of my feet they fit so well.

Because more people actually kept their pairs, and those that ordered online haven't gotten them yet. No one wants to buy the "promise" of a shoe and give some chump an interest-free loan.

Never paying resale ever again. 

This pack is a joke anyway.

Dudes just cop at retail to resell. 

Just scummy.

Ill save my money for the 9s and those BHM Lebrons. 
pimp.gif

okay what did i miss? why are these 6s 550+ lol

Seriously, whats up with this price? Resellers just going for the juggernaut now. I fear for the price of 7s and 8s. I just bought Vs for $450 shipped. No money to go out tonight but Thanks fellas in this thread for introducing me to Sasha Grey. Going to find this nurse movie.

I bought the prelude 3's for 265 shipped from some dude in atl. Well wassup guys i have a few questions and I need answers lol

you must be new here 
indifferent.gif
What? Idk if maybe you read my post wrong.

Im not talking about the people in this thread obviously.

And I hate thise "you must be new here" crap dont try and belittle me or others cuz my post count cant touch yours.

Great you are have been on a website more than me. 

Whatever bro. 

How the f*** you gonna tell me or anyone else that the majority of the people get the shoe or try and get the shoe are not doing it to resell?

Seriously, whats up with this price? Resellers just going for the juggernaut now. I fear for the price of 7s and 8s. I just bought Vs for $450 shipped. No money to go out tonight but Thanks fellas in this thread for introducing me to Sasha Grey. Going to find this nurse movie.
Not resellers fault when people say $400 is a steal.

Last edited:
Watchu need? Thats a steal tho. good ish.
Haven't scored any other prelude but the 3's. Only place that gets them in sofla is shoegallery and they usually raffle them off, I have a buddy that lives out in culver city, I've striked out in every other prelude release with a bot and a preorder which still sucks lol, 1st question is does HOH get kobe preludes and how bout niketown? What system do they use is it a raffle? Seems like most are nowadays And thanks

Do sellers have real jobs? I'd rather like to have the rep of " come holla at me I got em" and throw an extra 40/50 on top for my efforts. Rather than charge you double. If I really resold I'd do it bcuz I like kicks and like seeing folks win rather than just trying to turn it into a tax free income. These prelude prices have be ridiculous. All bcuz of the "hype" smh stupid kids

Okay I'm ranting lol

Haven't scored any other prelude but the 3's. Only place that gets them in sofla is shoegallery and they usually raffle them off, I have a buddy that lives out in culver city, I've striked out in every other prelude release with a bot and a preorder which still sucks lol, 1st question is does HOH get kobe preludes and how bout niketown? What system do they use is it a raffle? Seems like most are nowadays And thanks
HOH = Raffle

Niketown = RSVP

Back
Top Bottom