• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just Saw "The Wolf of Wall Street"  -  GREAT MOVIE ABOUT DRUGS SEX and MONEY - NO SNEAKERS -  get your *** out this forum and go see a movie, if not the rest of the world...

RANDOM NT ADVICE

LOL. don't have too much fun now
roll.gif

Just Saw "The Wolf of Wall Street"  -  GREAT MOVIE ABOUT DRUGS SEX and MONEY - NO SNEAKERS -  get your *** out this forum and go see a movie, if not the rest of the world...

RANDOM NT ADVICE
+1

The 3 hours flew by. Great movie. 
nthat.gif

Seriously, whats up with this price? Resellers just going for the juggernaut now. I fear for the price of 7s and 8s. I just bought Vs for $450 shipped. No money to go out tonight but Thanks fellas in this thread for introducing me to Sasha Grey. Going to find this nurse movie.
youre welcome lol

HOH = Raffle

Niketown = RSVP
damn I don't even know how the RSVP works? Well **** I was trying to help my homie out by grabbing all the size 15's in dunk sb's in exchange grab me a few basketball shoes here and there in a size 11.5 or a 12. What's usually the amount of kobe preludes HOH releases 15 pairs per store? Do they have a live raffle or they call you? I seen dude on IG with full size runs which is pretty ridiculous

Seriously, whats up with this price? Resellers just going for the juggernaut now. I fear for the price of 7s and 8s. I just bought Vs for $450 shipped. No money to go out tonight but Thanks fellas in this thread for introducing me to Sasha Grey. Going to find this nurse movie.
*My man denzel gif*

the 3s are probably the lamest out of the whole pack but to each his own
tired.gif
Why knock him like that? I get you're just voicing your opinion and that's cool all but dang, just let him be happy especially since he got them for a good price. Never understood the point of someone saying something negative for no reason. 
mean.gif

Why knock him like that? I get you're just voicing your opinion and that's cool all but dang, just let him be happy especially since he got them for a good price. Never understoodthe point of someone saying something negative for no reason:smh:

#NTtheme :lol:

Last edited:
the 3s are probably the lamest out of the whole pack but to each his own|I
Why try to burst my man's bubble like that? Everyone has preferences, for all I know he thinks those pink foams are booty.

Just saying

Why knock him like that? I get you're just voicing your opinion and that's cool all but dang, just let him be happy especially since he got them for a good price. Never understood the point of someone saying something negative for no reason. 
mean.gif
iam not knocking him, in fact i think it was a good buy if you actually like the prelude 3s, iam just trying to say that there is a reason prices on the preludes 3s are not through the roof like the other shoes in the pack
tired.gif
 and its because it looks unappealing compared to the other releases

iam not knocking him, in fact i think it was a good buy if you actually like the prelude 3s, iam just trying to say that there is a reason prices on the preludes 3s are not through the roof like the other shoes in the pack|I  and its because it looks unappealing compared to the other releases

yeah cause a shoe being appealing or not is the reason prices are high.

View media item 741248

by the way...who sets the 'appealing ' factors ? CMON SON.

Last edited:
yeah cause a shoe being appealing or not is the reason prices are high.

by the way...who sets the 'appealing ' factors ? CMON SON.
theres a difference between unappealing shoes and unappealing ultra hyped and rare ones, a shoe can look hideous at the same time be rare and still would be sought after
tired.gif

Last edited:
that's the new thing to do now tho.. take a pic of yourself  wearing a " nice" pair of shoes in the worst conditions, and add a caption saying "wear your shoes" i agree 100% wear your shoes, but sheesh 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom