• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
lol dam bruh thats pretty rape. Most RSVP or ATC services only charging 100 so 300 + tax.

And most ATC and RSVP services will fail. He's ordering a "preorder" which should mean he is guaranteed his pair. And 400$ will be a great price after these release and sell out.

Last edited:

no.

by that i mean, i wish they never existed and it was truly an even playing field. 

you would be foolish to think you could cop manually NOW. 
And you'd be a bigger fool thinking i'd believe you if you said yes. I guess all in all my point is you can't knock one loophole while using another regardless of the circumstances mr. morality. If you are going to stand for righteousness and all that is fair (which there is nothing wrong with that I commend individuals with that sort or moral fiber) dont hop on here stating one loophole is completely wrong while using another for your own personal gain. You sound ignorant or more crazy than anything. All people are trying to do is cop, make a little extra money, or maybe both.

The 8s look pretty bad in all honesty
indifferent.gif
Agreed they shouldve put the WTK as the last prelude... 7s will be last for me 

And you'd be a bigger fool thinking i'd believe you if you said yes. I guess all in all my point is you can't knock one loophole while using another regardless of the circumstances mr. morality. If you are going to stand for righteousness and all that is fair (which there is nothing wrong with that I commend individuals with that sort or moral fiber) dont hop on here stating one loophole is completely wrong while using another for your own personal gain. You sound ignorant or more crazy than anything. All people are trying to do is cop, make a little extra money, or maybe both.
hahahah foh.

you work at FL dont you?

you rigged some raffles havent you?

BOTS AND RIGGING RAFFLES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. 

and yes i do believe in a even playing field. 

ITS ALL GOOD ANYWAYS.

NIKE WILL IMPLEMENT THEIR OWN BOT AFTER THE PRELUDE LAUNCHES COME TO A CLOSE.

*cats out the bag*

And most ATC and RSVP services will fail. He's ordering a "preorder" which should mean he is guaranteed his pair. And 400$ will be a great price after these release and sell out.
only thing $400 guarantees, that buyer will have enough for a pair if he wins... most likely.. will get a refund and relist pairs for more money.. preorders have always been shady to me.. 

hahahah foh.

you work at FL dont you?

you rigged some raffles havent you?

BOTS AND RIGGING RAFFLES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. 

and yes i do believe in a even playing field. 
No I haven't rigged any but I have someone very close to me that is a regional manager and the rabbit hole is very deep when it comes to the raffle thing. Impossible to correct and track. Just one of those thing that PR can careless about bc no one is getting physically hurt... Yet.

Typing in all caps doesn't make your statement automatically right. Thats like saying STABBING SOMEONE AND SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE HEAD ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

LMAO I do agree the actions in using bots and rigging raffles are in ways different but both are still loopholes and not allowed clown.

No I haven't rigged any but I have someone very close to me that is a regional manager and the rabbit hole is very deep when it comes to the raffle thing. Impossible to correct and track. Just one of those thing that PR can careless about bc no one is getting physically hurt... Yet.

Typing in all caps doesn't make your statement automatically right. Thats like saying STABBING SOMEONE AND SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE HEAD ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

LMAO I do agree the actions in using bots and rigging raffles are in ways different but both are still loopholes and not allowed clown.
NEVER SAID IT DID.

Raffles have almost a 100% success rate if rigged. 

NEVER SAID IT DID.

Raffles have almost a 100% success rate if rigged. 
The rate of success have nothing to do with right and wrong. At a point and time BOTs were almost 100%. I am wasting free wifi on you homie, just want to let you know you look crazy as supporter of murderer that happens to think larceny is in no way shape or form justifiable.  but I digress

Is it me or people showing no love towards the P2? Is it because the ankle strap? The simple marble look? I'm glad I paid 375 for my sz 11 a few days after release. Beat mine quite a bit already.

Someone show me love on the P7? Another show which seems unlined here also.
that marble colorway is sick !!!  honestly my 2nd favorite colorway 

Back
Top Bottom