• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

The rate of success have nothing to do with right and wrong. At a point and time BOTs were almost 100%. I am wasting free wifi on you homie, just want to let you know you look crazy as supporter of murderer that happens to think larceny is in no way shape or form justifiable.  but I digress
peace

bottom line is employees cant alter the raffle in any way.

they can have friends come in and purchase raffle tickets..thats fine
you can have friends and family stand in line with you..thats fine.

rigging it to your favor? not fine. 

that simple. 

LMAO!!! You think raffles are legit??? HILARIOUS!!!

Last edited:
Here SoCal were cleaning the whole rigged raffle system it was getting out of hand that is why I will be doing it for the prelude 7's at Glendale hoh
so glendale was rigged? won all my all star shoes there last feb but haven't won a single prelude

Here SoCal were cleaning the whole rigged raffle system it was getting out of hand that is why I will be doing it for the prelude 7's at Glendale hoh
My hats off to you sir, not the case in SD or other parts of the US. Hopefully they all clean up their act.

lol no?? i know they are rigged

Oh ok I thought you believed in employee integrity. Was mystified for a second there.

Naw we just had a little debate about morals and all thats right and wrong. 

There is no honor amongst thieves. All is wrong, period! Lol

C'mon Duck you know it will never be solved until the process is taken out of human hands and given to a third party that doesn't really know exactly what it is they are raffling. Only specific ignorance can solve rigging.

so glendale was rigged? won all my all star shoes there last feb but haven't won a single prelude
Yes it was rigged but not as bad as northridge and topanga and don't trip about the preludes soo many cats are entering the raffle... Prelude 4 reached 437 raffle tickets

Has anybody noticed the p3s around 3....p4s around 4...p5s around 5...so I assume p6 600 and p8s 800....prelude pack is hot 4-8 the rest Luke warm except zk1
that logic is trash fam 
roll.gif

Last edited:

man i thought you meant you won recently. LOL you haven't won in almost a year and think it's legit???
i have won every prelude but 4 and 5 at various hog in socal except glendale. won at lakewood, beverly center, cerrtios, and south coast

Back
Top Bottom