• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
yeah im actually by my computer this time. Will probably head out in about 20-30 min if this **** doesn't go live

USPS dropped off some goodies today. To be honest the VIs are just OK in person, I loved 'em over the internet in photos but in person they just aren't as cool to me. The 1s on the other hand are extremely dope. Glad I grabbed them. Will 100% be keeping the 1s, however I'm on the fence w/ the VI.

View media item 750311View media item 750312

yeah the vis seem dull in person imo. Color wise though, the designs on the shoe are tough

yeah the vis seem dull in person imo. Color wise though, the designs on the shoe are tough

I agree, online the colors seemed to be more bright. They are still a cool shoe, but I'm not sure they're worth what I paid.

Like I said before, the 1's on the other hand :smokin :smokin :smokin

I agree, online the colors seemed to be more bright. They are still a cool shoe, but I'm not sure they're worth what I paid.

Like I said before, the 1's on the other hand :smokin :smokin :smokin
I got em for retail and im not sure theyre worth what I paid :lol: will most likely keep em though to complete the prelude pack unless someone offers me some crazy dough.

the 1s on the other hand are overrated. They are a nice shoe but not as great as everyones making em out to be. The quality is :smokin but the colorway is kind of bland. Won the raffle for them and was thinking about selling em but in the end decided to keep. The prelude pack is a dope concept and has way more purpose than the weekly cycle of Jordan retros releasing over and over again

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the 1s?

450 on the VI
500 on the I

Like I said earlier, the 1s are sick, I love the CW and also the python skin. Also like alp mentioned, the quality is :smokin .

The VIs are just too dull, really thought it'd be a brighter shoe.

im 0/12. im counting waking up at 3 am trying the nike eu site lol
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom