• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Mango Barcas are very nice. A bit overrated IMO just cuz of the prices they're going for, even though I know they were really limited and an overseas exclusive. Very dope shoe but just not worth the 1K+ price tag to me. Have the same opinion on the Grinches too, even though those are a top 3 VI for me.

Far as the Prelude VIs go, I think they're cool, but I wouldn't put them in my top 5 of VIs. Top 10 maybe, but I still think the details on them are nice.

Between NikeTown Dallas and all the HOH's (4) in my area nobody got the Prelude pack. Very frustrating to say the least. It's been online or bust for me and so far I'm 0/6.

Between NikeTown Dallas and all the HOH's (4) in my area nobody got the Prelude pack. Very frustrating to say the least. It's been online or bust for me and so far I'm 0/6.
im 0/12. im counting waking up at 3 am trying the nike eu site lol

They should just make the link available days in advance, but restrict the add to cart function until a specified time. Give 60 seconds to add request. Lottery when demand exceeds supply.
Its been stated time and time again.

VI's are
smokin.gif
and they got the fit perfect, just like the OGs.

I dont get why dudes act like animals and fight when it comes to FCFS and then wonder and complain for why they continously strike out on rsvps.

Got my VIs in today. I like em in person. Nice they aren't that bright IMO. A lot of color but not crazy.
Exactly how I feel about them.

And about HOH BK, they're definitely doing a raffle. Not sure who said they'd be going FCFS, but it's not true.

The 7s is probably the only one I'd pay resell prices for. And possibly the 8s too, I really like the more toned down look since I would actually wear them. All of them have cool concepts though but when it comes down to wearability, I really like the 7s. Comfort aside, 7s has to be the best looking prelude in the pack. My favs are 1s, 7s, 8s

My guess is I'm gonna lose anyway so I'm not gonna bother with the rsvp :lol:

Back
Top Bottom