• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I know they'll have a size 13. I sent a DM under the wrong name, meant to send it to NTLA. Oh well

Nah I don't got them on lock, I meant to say I would ball in them if and when I get them. But I have been 0 for 12 on the past releases so I'm not even gonna get my hopes up

More pics of the Prelude VII
The stars are gone? I liked that detail. 
frown.gif

How does NTSF handle the unclaimed pairs? Is there a line for people waiting on unclaimed pairs? Do we just hang around the register until 12pm?

You line up outside by the front door and after the pickup window they will let you in for unclaimed pairs.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who scored on RSVP. My phone's been funky and I never even received the opening text from NT Chicago, only the closing one.

Wore the Is today, the small details are really making it hard to not get the whole pack.

whattttt u scored on ntny and 21??

i was playing ball when nike tweeted it

so im just praying that i get a call from gsp or willowbrook or both tomorrow lol
I didnt score jack with these VII lol...i meant in the past, Ive scored with NTNY and 21Mercer  on the same shoe, Not prelude...

Im out of shoes for trades...I dont want to get rid of my 2nd pair of VI for the VII lol

Back
Top Bottom