• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Congrats to those who scored on RSVP. My phone's been funky and I never even received the opening text from NT Chicago, only the closing one.

Wore the Is today, the small details are really making it hard to not get the whole pack.

Same thing happened to me didn't get the opening tweet just the closing I was like wtf?

You guys are bugging... You cant take the money with you when you die. Enjoy life while your living it, buy the things that make you happy and YOU enjoy. There is no definitive meaning to life, worry about what makes you happy... Now yes, you need to be smart, b.c theres a difference between things you want (hobbies) and things you need (shelter,food,water,clothes etc). But its no different then kids buying video games, rich people buying rich ppl ****, ppl buying weed. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
True. But you can also be happy without spending money.

whattttt u scored on ntny and 21??

i was playing ball when nike tweeted it

so im just praying that i get a call from gsp or willowbrook or both tomorrow lol
when i went out to GSP, there were 3 white boys there each with their moms and all signed up for a size 8.5 (which happens to be my size). So when i put my name down, i saw 6 size 8.5 on top of me. But GSP has been the only HoH i went to that allowed me to pick a preselected size when entering the raffle. The other HoH i went to just gave me a ticket, so its gonna be a first call first serve basis i assume? or whoever gets there first, gets the first pick at the sizes.

And no racism intended on that white boy statement, but its important that i emphasize the white part because you will not find any asian parents or black parents go out of their way to sign up a raffle for their kid.

when i went out to GSP, there were 3 white boys there each with their moms and all signed up for a size 8.5 (which happens to be my size). So when i put my name down, i saw 6 size 8.5 on top of me. But GSP has been the only HoH i went to that allowed me to pick a preselected size when entering the raffle. The other HoH i went to just gave me a ticket, so its gonna be a first call first serve basis i assume? or whoever gets there first, gets the first pick at the sizes.

And no racism intended on that white boy statement, but its important that i emphasize the white part because you will not find any asian parents or black parents go out of their way to sign up a raffle for their kid.
hahaha comment of the night

Where did all the damn size 13 Prelude 1's go on ebay? You wait 2 days and they all disappear... son of a...

Congrats to those who scored on RSVP. My phone's been funky and I never even received the opening text from NT Chicago, only the closing one.

Same thing happened to me and 3 other friends. It's not your phone, it's definitely Nike Chi.

whattttt u scored on ntny and 21??
i was playing ball when nike tweeted it
so im just praying that i get a call from gsp or willowbrook or both tomorrow lol

i see baby mommas signing them and their kids/toddlers in strollers up for a raffle.

if they got a valid ID - they getting a ticket

^^The stock photos are gorgeous, but in person these aren't as nice, just like the 6.
imo i got them in hand and they are just as nice in person, not like the p6. that gold in person pops, my cell phone camera is trash so it doent really show, but ive seen gold on kicks and these may be the top in my book. 

The stars are gone? I liked that detail. 
frown.gif
i dnt have camera on me atm, but yes one pair has stripes and other has stars for the USA flag of course, 

Understood, I was just genuinely curious. A degree in psychology will do that to you, and that is about it.

Back to the Kobe's...Is there any more 3m on the shoe other than the laces?
yup, only the extra lace in the bag is 3m. i could have love it more if the stock lace was black and gold instead of black and grey

you will not find any asian parents or black parents go out of their way to sign up a raffle for their kid.
You'd be surprised, I see a bunch of old fobby asian grandmas here in LA getting raffles for their grandsons. **** is hilarious but makes me salty at the same time cause I'm just going solo for all these raffles. #TeamForeverAlone

Last edited:
So, what's everyones plans after all this prelude hype comes to and end lol on to yeezys or wutt aha

nerd.gif

not true. Any race of ppl be bringing out there people. It's funny u mention this cuz I've seen Hispanic ppl do this and Asians at that same mall during the same raffle, yet I be going on my own and stay winning :smokin . Got 4 victories there in 3 weeks

Please leave race out of discussions. It never ends well.

Some of you that point your fingers have to understand that the same races you are pointing at are the same ones you are talking to on the forum. Keep those thoughts to yourselves or in your local rants.

Back
Top Bottom