• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just got the call for the 7s from 34th excited to see them in person tmrw. I think it should be best to check pairs incase the gold is chipping
I got the call just now and wasn't sure what store it was, ran to NT to check if anyone else got one. congrats.

First time winning a HOH raffle.

I've never won anything ever, let alone a raffle. But dont worry, im not a size 11.5. I didn't see a lot people on the list sign up for a 11.5. I had 6 size 8.5 above me so my chances are pretty slim

Alp, which hoh did you try to turn your swag on? None of the emplyees even made eye contact with me. I got a ticket at 4 different hoh
must be sucks being an Asian brotha down there my ninja
laugh.gif

They asked for my size and Harlem does to they just called me asking for size and the time I have to pick em up.

Just bought a secured pair from somebody that won RSVP...ill be going with him to pick it up so no shady crap...

$375....

I've given up since the prelude vi release .. Can't win any twitter RSVP, can't win on HoH raffles !! But still need those Vs or Vi's !!!

Won the last pair in Harlem, just got the call :smokin
Crazy thing is I just walked past the store and seen the girl calling the winners

My wife just got a call from the Beverly Center!!  So stoked I drug her all the way out there.  I guess it might have helped with all those dudes in the store.  
happy.gif

Good luck to everyone else!  Hope you guys get calls!

Just a reminder... Posts with early link talk will be deleted on site.

Members that refuse to stop posting about early links will be warned, and or banned from this thread.

No need to clutter this thread with early link talk.

Sorry for the first nub post, but does Footlocker/Champs/Finishline etc. sell the Kobe Prelude's in stores or raffles only? So say I went to Footlocker before they opened and camped, could I pick up a pair of Preludes there assuming I was first in line? 

Sorry for the first nub post, but does Footlocker/Champs/Finishline etc. sell the Kobe Prelude's in stores or raffles only? So say I went to Footlocker before they opened and camped, could I pick up a pair of Preludes there assuming I was first in line? 
Only a few footlockers across the nation that have a HOH inside will carry these, and they do raffles for the chance to purchase. Raffles tickets have been given out earlier this week. No champs or finishline sell these.

My wife just got a call from the Beverly Center!!  So stoked I drug her all the way out there.  I guess it might have helped with all those dudes in the store.  
happy.gif

Good luck to everyone else!  Hope you guys get calls!
Dude! You might want to seek help if you had to drug your GF for raffle tickets.

Back
Top Bottom