• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

WHY DO U GUYS REFER TO THE KB24 STORE AS THE ACADEMY???
I was wondering this myself
It was a way to not let everybody know the exact site.  Referred to the Academy in the past so people wouldn't know that it released shoes.  Use to work but now that the secrets out after the Prelude 1's released there's really no need to call it that.  It started because its the website for the Kobe Academy that he run's in the summer where you can go play ball at his camp

Oh ok. It ain't no secret anymore
laugh.gif
Haha true wish it was, one of the main places I've been getting Kobe's since it first started back in the day.  Up until now I was able to get just about anything on there. After the prelude 1 release everyone swarms to the site now

Last edited:
Haha true wish it was, one of the main places I've been getting Kobe's since it first started back in the day.  Up until now I was able to get just about anything on there, shoot the WTK sat there for about 15 minutes when they released.  After the prelude 1 release everyone swarms to the site now
it was funny for the prelude 2-4 ppl were hiding it here like it was some secret info :lol:
Those wtks did not sit for 15 min though, szs may have been up but they wouldn't add to cart, I tried :lol:
Still it was a whole different ball game for them compared to preludes now

it was funny for the prelude 2-4 ppl were hiding it here like it was some secret info
laugh.gif

Those wtks did not sit for 15 min though, szs may have been up but they wouldn't add to cart, I tried
laugh.gif

Still it was a whole different ball game for them compared to preludes now
Well I must have gotten lucky then because I checked out about 10 minutes after they popped up, not complaining though ha

I like the academy name :lol: . And LOL the WTK 8 did not sit for any amount of minutes on KB24 haha. Spot was officially blown up the morning of the Mambacurial release. And those still had to be got immediately that day. We were all on there Friday morning of the WTK 8 release and those shoes were in carts in one second. I'm making no comparison to the prelude releases on there, but I guess you're talking about the WTK 7 maybe?

Edit: I was typing as replies came in haha. Yes, you were VERY lucky to have gotten thru that late. Somebody messed up ordering their pair that was in cart and you clicked at just the right time. Sizes don't fall off until the pair is ordered, so the usual routine on there is to keep clicking any size that still appears and add to cart over and over again, so you beat out a lot of people that were doing that as well. Congrats on that pick up for sure!

Last edited:
I like the academy name
laugh.gif
. And LOL the WTK 8 did not sit for any amount of minutes on KB24 haha. Spot was officially blown up the morning of the Mambacurial release. And those still had to be got immediately that day. We were all on there Friday morning of the WTK 8 release and those shoes were in carts in one second. I'm making no comparison to the prelude releases on there, but I guess you're talking about the WTK 7 maybe?
Nope the 8, I just got lucky I guess because like I said I checked out about 10 minutes after they were up on the site. 

anyone got any shipping confirmation for the prelude VI's GS from the academy yet?

i have yet to get one...

WTK on the academy was easy compared to the preludes. Bunch of people here scored on them.

KB24's been out in the open for awhile now. The Area 72 8s sold out in minutes on there last year.

Just got the call for the 7s from 34th excited to see them in person tmrw. I think it should be best to check pairs incase the gold is chipping

hope the 2 links by Nike to trap early link is true. I rather the chances be who clicks first and faster rather than who can figure out the correct code for a early link. I hope Nike cancels all orders that were purchased before 8am est or 10 seconds past 8 to weed out the early link grabbers and ATC bots.

And Alex, did they ask you what size you want or is it show up as early as possible to get your size? I know the manager from 34 HoH but not cool enough for him to pick my name lol

Back
Top Bottom