• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Dudes be hating on ES but he the only person I know that publicly drops the early link, only saw 1 in this thread and it wasn't early enough to help.

So is the 9 masterpiece the end of the prelude or more of a general launch like the KPs?
Most of dudes hating on ES are mad cuz their toy soldiers dont get them kicks anymore they want anymore with them early links 
laugh.gif

I believe it might be KB8 easter numbers not prelude pack limited but not MineGrey either. 

Wow I didnt know yeezys go for 2.5k? Seriously why would anyone spend that much money for those? Whats so attractive about them that I dont see

Wow I didnt know yeezys go for 2.5k? Seriously why would anyone spend that much money for those? Whats so attractive about them that I dont see
Nothing. It's all about the name. I know there are some that really love the quality of the shoe. But for the most part, the name behind them and the hype are the reason they for so much. And let's not forget the limited tag.

Last edited:
Nothing. It's all about the name. I know there are some that really love the quality of the shoe. But for the most part, the name behind them and the hype are the reason they for so much. And let's not forget the limited tag.
Quality of the shoes? What do they made of? Aliens skin? And I dont think they're as limited as the preludes anyway

Yeah I agree the yeezy's are stupid. I know why all the hype but the prices are stupid. I think most prices are stupid that these resellers are asking for shoes. Ppl asking price are the same as a monthly mortgage payment. So sad!!

did he offer you solars or plats? solars go for a lot more than 2.5k lol but yeah just the name yeezy and the fact that he isnt a part of nike anymore makes the shoe a collector item now

I'm happy to read that most folks don't like the vii or like them the least. It's one of my fave from the pack so hopefully I can find a pair for a decent price.

If the yeezys are ds, that's not a bad trade. I wouldn't do it myself, but value wise it matches up. Yeezys go for 3k easy ds and I don't see that price coming down.

Nobody said anything about eBay, maybe you should really check the value of yeezy 2s. You'd be lucky if you can find a DS and legit pair for under $2k
fc is selling the solars for 4.5k, what did u say about under 2k?

I don't know if you're being sarcastic in proving my point that yeezys fetch more $2500. So to reiterate my point that valuing each pair of preludes at $450, and 6 pairs equal to a value of a pair of yeezy 2s

Some guy said that you can find yeezys ds for 2k and I'm telling him they're worth more than that

Some guy said that you can find yeezys ds for 2k and I'm telling him they're worth more than that

Yeah def won't find DS pairs under $2k especially solars. Plats MAYBE if you get lucky but even those are on the rise

my boy hooping overseas was somehow able to cop me a pair of the prelude 5s.

he sent me text with this photo and said he'll bring them back with him

in the meantime i finally had some time to take some shots of my 3s...

Last edited:
Nobody said anything about eBay, maybe you should really check the value of yeezy 2s. You'd be lucky if you can find a DS and legit pair for under $2k
I will have to second this!

My worn 10X or so Solars are a size 13 and I have offers of $2.5k+ whenever im ready to move them. Which will be never. Just sayin though....

Back
Top Bottom