• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
good thing i have 2 pair of 6s lol maybe it will be an easy trade for the 8s if i strike out raffles

i don't even care no more.. almost everybody in their baby sitters are resellers now
But complain when they have to pay resale 
tired.gif

Last edited:

I can't find anything in 11.5 even close to a price I'd pay. It's getting ridiculous, only 2 pairs of 1s on ebay, one for $800 and one for $2,600 and a pair of 6s for $2k. I can't even believe people think they're getting anything close to 2k for a pair of Kobe's that were released to the public.
Nobody said anything about eBay, maybe you should really check the value of yeezy 2s. You'd be lucky if you can find a DS and legit pair for under $2k
Sorry I was referring to the guys post about the prelude 1s for 2.6k not Yeezys. I already know the price ranges for those.

he ain't kanye, price won't go up that much.
And since when did they make preludes in lebrons size?
he is better than kanye tbh 

how size does lebron wear 14 15 ? the 6s fit TTS so i guess it would be easy for him to find , NDC releases up to size 15 or 16 

People just wanted WTK again with the 6's, not every shoe should be seen from 3 nautical miles away.

Last edited:
I went to SM... totally whack. They gave out wristbands for places in line for leftovers early in the morning, i went at 1130 waited till 1215 and saw like 20-30 wristbanded people line up for the leftovers... i saw some kids mom and she asked me what size i wanted, i asked if she would give me their extra and she said "no, sorry they are popular".

Scaamerman was spotted at SM too....

LA did a raffle for the remaining 4 pairs, 40 people were there about.

dam bruh.. why she even ask you what size you wanted? lmao prolly wanted to flip it to you

similar situation for me at blends LA... had about 80 heads in a raffle for 7 pairs..some dude behind me brought the fam and ended up winning 2 shoes... FOH :x  

That's the el salvadorian family. The father is a scumbag. He used to get hooked up at HoH BC but once corporate broke up that little ring he moved on to Fox Hills where he has his sad kids waiting all day for unclaimed pairs. great parenting. Lol

i blame the poor US economy for the rise of resellers. A lot of them probably lack a decent job and find the effort of making money in shoes worth it.

Its alot of salt in here.Were turning on each other.Nike and only Nike is to blame.

Im still going for them 8s tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom