Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
8s are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is $550 too much for the Prelude 6s? Dude on craigslist thinks I'm insane for offering him only $450

He's insane for thinking $450 is a lowball. I immediately ignore listings priced at $500+ because the resellers are dumb to ask

Is $550 too much for the Prelude 6s? Dude on craigslist thinks I'm insane for offering him only $450
550 is a steal, like ya'll said, LeBron just wore em and I was saying that doesnt matter but everyone here has been telling me otherwise.

He's insane for thinking $450 is a lowball. I immediately ignore listings priced at $500+ because the resellers are dumb to ask
I hate those people who think the shoe is worth way more than it is, they act like you're an idiot for asking an actual fair price, and also act like they are the **** for being able to cop the shoe and have them in hand.

I hate those people who think the shoe is worth way more than it is, they act like you're an idiot for asking an actual fair price, and also act like they are the **** for being able to cop the shoe and have them in hand.
most of those people are just not in a rush to sell the shoes

Damn y'all sound like pizza faced 400lb female repellant comic book geeks arguing over Star Wars VS Star Trek. Smh! Just reading through this thread and it makes me want to smack some of y'all. Yeah, I occasionally resell kicks here and there too but y'all would swear this ish is Wall Street with this imaginary value you place on the circumstantial value of meaningless marketing. NONE of this means ANYTHING at all beyond it being a shoe, calm down. Not bursting bubbles but, Just grab some adult perspective on things and relax. Congrats to those that got what they wanted, thumbs up to those that "Cool Story".

Last edited:
How many of your guys 7s have chips on the heel? Trying to find a pair and about half of the ones I've seen have them.

TRUTH!
It seems like there NO REAL solid rules with the unclaim pairs...
I asked a NTNY employee "How does the unclaim pairs work?"
One told me, come back next day in the AM, another told me "until they close", and other is "2hrs after window"....

Damn y'all sound like pizza faced 400lb female repellant comic book geeks arguing over Star Wars VS Star Trek. Smh! Just reading through this thread and it makes me want to smack some of y'all. Yeah, I occasionally resell kicks here and there too but y'all would swear this ish is Wall Street with this imaginary value you place on the circumstantial value of meaningless marketing. NONE of this means ANYTHING at all beyond it being a shoe, calm down. Not bursting bubbles but, Just grab some adult perspective on things and relax. Congrats to those that got what they wanted, thumbs up to those that "Cool Story".

Sounds like it's time to retire and collect your pension. Geeking out over arbitrary hobbies in a communial atmosphere is one of the things I love most. And the capitalistic component helps keep the stakes high and the competition fierce imo.

Guy offered to get me Prelude 8's for 230$ turned it down so he can he help someone who actually wants them, will have them 7's 
pimp.gif

Sounds like it's time to retire and collect your pension. Geeking out over arbitrary hobbies in a communial atmosphere is one of the things I love most. And the capitalistic component helps keep the stakes high and the competition fierce imo.

It may be, I'm 27 and feel every bit of it. Lol! I can still get 99% of releases with ease but at the end of the day none of it ever seems that important. I too used to go all out to get kicks but then my brain ALWAYS kicks me back to the insane logic that I just spent such and such hours, such and such money, such and such energy to give Nike money. That's it! Not get a product, not get a shoe, not be a part of a culture, just to give Nike money. Smh! Guess I'm just not into this like I once was. Even getting these shoes it's like....meh.

Back
Top Bottom