• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
maybe I do have them mixed up. I made a judgement without doing the proper research first. I based it off of the poorly put together website air-knight has. But to tell the truth, many of these chinese or hong kong sites sells authentics but there are also some b-grades out there that they end up selling since its much more easily attainable in china. 

If air-knight is legit, i'd probably consider them but their ridiculous $37 shipping fee is another setback. I have family in China/Hong Kong and they're unwilling to do a pickup option. 

yeah i know what b grades are. I'd be extremely upset ordering a pair from a chinese site overseas and i end up receiving a pair of b -grades. Most of the times you can't even tell the defect but its still labeled as a b-grade tho isn't it

i thought Air Knight and Air Randy had history or at one point were exposed to be the same person/entity? I know some OG NTers know the story, can you fill us in?

Air Randy and Marquee sole at one point were HUGE into the GM/stolen pairs/"Extra Stock slipping out of the factores afterhours" if i'm not mistaken, hard for ME to trust dudes like that or give them my business.

I know someone has better history of these guys and can give us a rundown...

i thought Air Knight and Air Randy had history or at one point were exposed to be the same person/entity? I know some OG NTers know the story, can you fill us in?

Air Randy and Marquee sole at one point were HUGE into the GM/stolen pairs/"Extra Stock slipping out of the factores afterhours" if i'm not mistaken, hard for ME to trust dudes like that or give them my business.

I know someone has better history of these guys and can give us a rundown...
you can search at google for air randy complete story, if i remembered correctly he got exposed at SC forum. basicly air randy got exposed so bad at 2011 when concord retail release is different with their early release (air randy already sold their concord from july-august that year hence retail release on December) the different is so obvious the legendary milky toe box and some other minor flaw like the box and different shoe insert etc. and from that case it escalate to their previous years of years air jordan release look suspicious and always have difference if it comes to retail authentic pairs.

Air randy already established in sneaker business since 2002 CMIIW actually lot of complaints about their product but the concord case really put their out of business and have to change their company name (they changed to sole-up CMIIW)

just talked to NDC about the 200 vs 140 on the tag for the Prelude 8s and they refunded me the difference. Didnt ask me for a picture or anything.

THanks for pointing this out! 

just talked to NDC about the 200 vs 140 on the tag for the Prelude 8s and they refunded me the difference. Didnt ask me for a picture or anything.

THanks for pointing this out! 
u ordered off ndc? A lot of ppl aint get it cuz they copped off a store

I spoked to a Nike chat rep yesterday and I asked about the price difference and how it's unfair that I'm paying $60 more than the box price and that if I'm not getting a difference, then at least a coupon because I was about to order some superbowl gear. The rep said "we do not have any promotional coupons". Which is BS because any rep can always generate a discount for you, they just don't want to do it because then they have to explain it to their boss.

Also, its a long shot if you got your preludes from a HoH which is what i did. They're just gonna say they can't do anything about it and refer you to footlocker, and footlocker will refer you to nike, and nike wil treat you like kanye

I spoked to a Nike chat rep yesterday and I asked about the price difference and how it's unfair that I'm paying $60 more than the box price and that if I'm not getting a difference, then at least a coupon because I was about to order some superbowl gear. The rep said "we do not have any promotional coupons". Which is BS because any rep can always generate a discount for you, they just don't want to do it because then they have to explain it to their boss.

Also, its a long shot if you got your preludes from a HoH which is what i did. They're just gonna say they can't do anything about it and refer you to footlocker, and footlocker will refer you to nike, and nike wil treat you like kanye

'Nike will treat you like Kanye '

:rofl:

*dead*

Point is...

If you ordered off NDC, you will get a refund for the difference...

In-store, not gonna work...Ive mentioned it in this thread the day it released...Ive spoked with NTNY, 21Mercer, NDC via phone and Chat....Fail

Last edited:
Getting money back from Nike is not something I'll complain about, but sticking it to them for their legitimate mistake is true glory for me

Last edited:
I see it happening... Ya'll in this thread everyday and maybe forgot how limited this pack actually is... There are so many people that didn't have a chance on the pack and are big Kobe fans. I think dudes are selling too early if they are trying to max on profits... Sit on them until dude retires. I'm in the PE game and people spend stacks on 1 pair of kicks like it's nothing so 6K on 8 pairs for some is nothing.  
I agree with dude's selling their pairs too early if they want to maximize their profits. Wait a year or so and each pair will be close to $1k prolly with the exception of the p2 and p3. However, p1 and the p5 I can these skyrocketing as close to even summertime. 

If you were so worried about saving money then don't buy the shoe?
hahaha I really don't know what you're trying to prove. They made a mistake and I capitalized on it. I don't see a problem with it. I don't know how much money you make but $40 sounds pretty good to me. I'm thankful that I even got the shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom