• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
If you were so worried about saving money then don't buy the shoe?
Ive argued about this earlier...and ill say it again...

why do you Sticker the preludes 1 thru 7 for $200 but when the Prelude 8s release its stickered @ $140?

Its a mistake Nike made at their end and they should honor it.

Does it hurt to try? NO. Will you get a price difference? Maybe. Will it get other consumers attention and speak up? YES.

Like I said earlier, folks who didnt get the Prelude VIII are gonna be salty about this topic...

Last edited:

hahaha I really don't know what you're trying to prove. They made a mistake and I capitalized on it. I don't see a problem with it. I don't know how much money you make but $40 sounds pretty good to me. I'm thankful that I even got the shoe.  
shiiiiieeeeettttttt.....That extra $60, I can put towards the Kobe 9s...

I've said it before in here, congrats to anyone who got any of the preludes regardless of how. But Nike can charge what they want regardless of what the sticker on the box says. Complaining about the price of which you were fully aware before you purchased on top of getting said item via a method that is against the "rules" just comes off as greedy.

I've said it before in here, congrats to anyone who got any of the preludes regardless of how. But Nike can charge what they want regardless of what the sticker on the box says. Complaining about the price of which you were fully aware before you purchased on top of getting said item via a method that is against the "rules" just comes off as greedy.
What Rules? lmao

Nobody said here NIKE CANT CHARGE $200....but the fact that they LABEL THE STICKER PRICE ON PRELUDES 1 THRU 7 @ $200 and PRELUDE 8 @ $140...its a MISTAKE on their end..

I myself aint complaing about dropping $2K+ on this series since I doubled up...Aint bout the money...bout the principles...

folks are sharing their success stories with the refund and some like me lucked out...no one is really complaining...just sharing...

Just seems like somebody here is just extra salty bout not getting their hands on the 8s....kick rocks..

Last edited:
I got a pair of P8's. I had to pay 400 dollars total shipped 4 them (which I was not happy about) but I am still on the hunt for the P4's in size 9.5 around 400

What Rules? lmao
Nobody said here NIKE CANT CHARGE $200....but the fact that they LABEL THE STICKER PRICE ON PRELUDES 1 THRU 7 @ $200 and PRELUDE 8 @ $140...its a MISTAKE on their end..
I myself aint complaing about dropping $2K+ on this series since I doubled up...Aint bout the money...bout the principles...

folks are sharing their success stories with the refund and some like me lucked out...no one is really complaining...just sharing...

Just seems like somebody here is just extra salty bout not getting their hands on the 8s....kick rocks..

Whatever helps you sleep at night man...thanks for reminding me how salty I am for missing out on a Nike release, since those only happen once in a blue moon. /sarcasm

why do you Sticker the preludes 1 thru 7 for $200 but when the Prelude 8s release its stickered @ $140?

Does it hurt to try? NO. Will you get a price difference? Maybe. Will it get other consumers attention and speak up? YES.

Like I said earlier, folks who didnt get the Prelude VIII are gonna be salty about this topic...

Why do you keep saying this?

I have the Prelude 8s, and another Prelude and it's still not that serious to me.

If you got the refund, congrats... Stop trying to boast about your pick up.

Why do you keep saying this?

I have the Prelude 8s, and another Prelude and it's still not that serious to me.

If you got the refund, congrats... Stop trying to boast about your pick up.
Boast...lmao...Im the one that actually didnt get a refund...so read correctly..

Clearly, the folks who keeps bashing others about being cheap are the ones that didnt get a pair...

dudes really getting upset about people trying to get money back because of Nikes **** up? :lol:

dudes really getting upset about people trying to get money back because of Nikes **** up?
laugh.gif

Nah, not at all. I'm not mad about the situation. I just thought from Nike standpoint, that everyone wouldn't have a case. Congrats to those who've gotten something back.

I've seen Nike reject claims from people with real actual cases lol.

Only thing is he keeps saying, "the people that are salty are the people who couldn't get them"... That's not true. LOL. Some people just don't care to fight it or they're content.

By ALL means, I hope everyone who fights it wins.

In other news,

I've heard some rumors of a possible restock in the LA area for some of the Preludes!
Hope, the info I got is true, if soooooo... :-D

?? you talking about the #masterpiece thing or something else?

Nope, aside from that.

Another HOH opening in the area (If we didn't already have enough LOL), and they're supposed to restock most of (if not all) of the December releases like they did at Fox Hills.

that would be chaotic. However, depending on how they're gonna execute the massive restock, it might work out in some people's favor. For example, only 2 pair of shoes per person and it is any 2 pairs. No re-lining back up. But because there is a massive restock of all the december releases and january releases, there will be plenty to go around and some people might not even go after the preludes.

Nope, aside from that.

Another HOH opening in the area (If we didn't already have enough LOL), and they're supposed to restock most of (if not all) of the December releases like they did at Fox Hills.
wanna pm me about the details?... i failed at fox hills when they did their grand opening.. lol i think i know where but not 100%

that would be chaotic. However, depending on how they're gonna execute the massive restock, it might work out in some people's favor. For example, only 2 pair of shoes per person and it is any 2 pairs. No re-lining back up. But because there is a massive restock of all the december releases and january releases, there will be plenty to go around and some people might not even go after the preludes.

They pulled it off at Fox Hills, had a raffle for the Prelude 1-5 because they opened the weekend of the 6... Gamma 11s, and WTK 8s... They did a huge raffle in the parking lot.

Know a girl who came up on 2 WTK 8s. Also said they had Gamma 11s like no other, enough to supply people throughout the whole day or something like that.

They pulled it off at Fox Hills, had a raffle for the Prelude 1-5 because they opened the weekend of the 6... Gamma 11s, and WTK 8s... They did a huge raffle in the parking lot.

Know a girl who came up on 2 WTK 8s. Also said they had Gamma 11s like no other, enough to supply people throughout the whole day or something like that.
yeah it sucked for me though, had to go it solo and ended up not getting anything lol.

Traded my DS Oregon Foams for a pair of DS Prelude 8s + $50 last night.

Really happy about the trade and the 8s are seriously fire in person.  They have some crazy detail to them.  The gradient sole is sick.

Back
Top Bottom