• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'd like to wear preludes to a Laker game... How would one acquire these cheap tickets?

I'd like to wear preludes to a Laker game... How would one acquire these cheap tickets?
That's my plan but not in LA, going to the game in Denver in March sitting two rows up, planning on Un-DS'ing my Prelude 1's that night.

To celebrate Kobe's "shining moment" in Colorado?
tongue.gif
Haha it's the least I can do

Lol just PM me if guys want info. But like I said, it's not necessarily a "trick." Maybe some who I've already replied to can share whether or not it's worth asking about...

But I don't want to derail the thread.

Wish I was close to _____ right now :\

Don't bother PMing me either... I'll ignore you.

Damn it I guess I got here a little too late...all they have now are the 3s in big sizes. Other are sold.

It seemed like it.  But I don't know for sure.  Not many people were there when I went.

And yes, one shoe per person.  So you couldn't buy the entire pack.
Could you get back in line?
No, there wasn't really any line.  Just people standing around waiting for an employee to help them get their shoe.  I didn't stick around to try, but I don't think you could get away with double dipping.

No, there wasn't really any line.  Just people standing around waiting for an employee to help them get their shoe.  I didn't stick around to try, but I don't think you could get away with double dipping.
Looks like there's nothing left anyway.

glad this entire pack is restocking. Hoping it will hit NDC soon too. I was able to capitalize off of this restock even though I wasn't there for the restock. Some guy, thats a friend of a friend who i played ball with once, got 2 pairs of preludes from the NTNY restock. It's not his size and He's more of a lebron fan so i swayed him to selling me his prelude 5's. Got it from him for $250
smokin.gif
 and also in exchange for using my bot to try to help him get the gator king lebron 11's for him as well as go to my local stores and enter the raffles for him. I already did my rounds for the All Star/Devotion/Maestro kobe 9 raffles this morning, guess i gotta swing by all 3 stores in my mall again tomorrow to enter again for the lebrons for this dude.

View media item 797221

Last edited:
I guess this pretty much means an All Star weekend prelude restock in New Orleans is enivitable. Can anyone in NO confirm or deny this?

Back
Top Bottom