• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Man !!! Thanks for letting me know nikeairon .. My friend literally started his car. Smh ... U guys think NTLA will do the silent restock tomorrow ?

@s dubl will niketown LA being doing there's tomorrow ? Or are they even gonna have a restock on these preludes ?!? All I need is either the Vs or VIs ! Been striking out on EVERY pair ...

I'd say peeps should be on the lookout at NikeLA anytime this week. Anything is possible these days.

For the people who went out at Nike sm, how'd u guys know ? Just hang out there all day and all afternoon ? Or did an employee tell u ? I live about 1.5 hr away from Santa Monica

Yea, Ill be out there too. But does NO have a Nikestore? 

I know the HOH is restocking some stuff. Be on the look out. I haven't heard about Preludes but its looking very promising now. If only Kobe was actually playing in the game.....
mean.gif

Yeah I called the HOH in Baton Rouge they said no but the HOH's in NO never pick up the phone lol
I heard Canal st is the one thats getting the most. If anywhere thats where the restocks will happen. But is there a NikeStore in NO?

@vinotwofour... That's what I think i read a couple days ago. But all I meant was the major NikeTown cities are getting this silent restock, so I'm wondering if NTLA will be doing a silent restock ...

I heard Canal st is the one thats getting the most. If anywhere thats where the restocks will happen. But is there a NikeStore in NO?

Yeah canal st never answers the phones there. But restocks of the gammas, bel airs, taxis will be pretty much at every footlocker establishment out here. I just want the prelude 6s

Yeah canal st never answers the phones there. But restocks of the gammas, bel airs, taxis will be pretty much at every footlocker establishment out here. I just want the prelude 6s
Wait so are these resocks pretty much common knowledge out there? I was thinking not to many people knew .

Im just hoping maybe theyll restock the MP Kobes on Saturday. I heard a rumor. Maybe the Red Yeezys..... lol  

I got the Prelude 6's, by the way. Amazing shoe. 

Yeah as far the restocks go all the stores are advertising it. It's no secret they have an add that I won't post on here because it's jordan related but you get the idea. All the kobe prelude restocks haven't been confirmed. And Yeezys let's not even go there hahaha...

Wore my Kobe 9s to the Laker game last Sunday... Stepped on gum two different times in the lower bowl of the staples center, not even nosebleed seats. Never again will I wear my nicer shoes. :smh:

Glad to see some restocks happening, but I need an online restock already I'm no where near any stores 

Back
Top Bottom