• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So i been lookin for Blackout I's for a little while now and after striking out this morning i Was pretty salty needless to say....but i just found a pair of DS Blackouts for $190. I aint even mad! :pimp:

I also really like this pack but the arms race to get a pair is a no go for me. Something about a Billion dollar company making consumers jump through hoops for there product rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully the 9s Feb 8 aren't a hassle.

it sucks, either put up with their **** or stop buying are our only options

Reactions: OTG
I disagree about the 2's being slept on, nothing from this pack with escape the beasts with their decepticons!!! sucks cuz I was in school when up to the V dropped and now that I have the cheddah the entire game is efffed up

sorry for the rant.

yeah even the 7s worst kobes in my opinion will be scooped with quickness

4-6, 8 will be in extreme high demand though

People trying to hype up a shoe they have when there are 7 more coming the next 7 weeks... no one is going to shell out 600+ for this guy when they can try to get next week's model for $200. If you're selling, I would make a quick buck on them and move on to the next one... 
this.

with all the other models releasing and the 1's probably being the best, i cant see any of the others top 450. 

Watch these Hit the Outlets soon. Hope they have some B-Grade Pairs. I have a feeling about it

2s will be slept on and with good reason. those are the least favorite out of the pack, followed by the 3s (now that the full picture), and then  the 8s. 

yeah even the 7s worst kobes in my opinion will be scooped with quickness

4-6, 8 will be in extreme high demand though
yo, real talk. i HATED the 7's. onlys scooped xmas/galaxy and skipped everything else lol so uncomfortable and stiff. Even the 8 I can pass on to be honest. I don't even think they're cleaner than the purple gradients which, imo are still the dopest cw to land on the 8's.

PLEASE let people sleep on the 2's lmao. I'm big into the 8s but when i saw those 2s Lord have mercy. It just sucks im in the northeast, preludes dont look like theyre coming anywhere near me

Bruh, my cousin said the same thing!!! Said the employee called him like "what shoes?" The Kobes..."what Kobes?"

Probably hoping dudes dont answer or they just say one wrong word so they can swoop them up. Congrats fam.

LOL, i wouldn't doubt it. My convo went like this 

"Gee - Hello 
"HOH- Hey is this Gee?
"Gee- Yea
"HOH - Hey its Juan, You think you can grab me some Food?
"Gee" - Who?
"HOH" - Its Juan, im Hungry bro can you go to "Gave me a real Sandwich Shop" Im starving and i cant leave work
"Gee" - Where do you work? 
"HOH" - Beverly Center! 
:rofl:

Then the Story Unravelled... 
I wonder if its someone bored at work or a tactic to slim down winners?

Damn, that's grimey. And I think I know who did it too... What size did he try to take you for?

Damn, that's grimey. And I think I know who did it too... What size did he try to take you for?
I woulve found him in the store and proceed to scream at him. That fool would never try that **** again, if he even kept his job :lol:

Last edited:
finally got the deal confirmed... getting them for exactly $285USD cash.. not a bad deal i guess.. would have to pay $220 (retail+tax anyway)

(not located in the US)

This clown
mean.gif
, careful, u might cum on the shoes if keep jerkin ur self
roll.gif
!!!
Nice 2nd post... expecting a ban soon?

Back
Top Bottom