• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

hey anyone know how much these might settle for? I wanna pick up a pair and struck out hard on these and WTK, do you think paying $600 is ridiculous or if I don't buy soon will it rise past that?
380-400 so keep looking.

Last edited:

tried to scoop at nike lenox thinking everyone was gunning for the WTKs... failed. ****.
They let you get a pair of Preludes AND a pair of WTK 8 at Nikelenox today.  Which is so moronic.  They should have let you get only one shoe and then made you line up again.  And there were a decent amount of each sneaker.  So everyone who bullied and line jumped got a pair of each and everyone else got shafted.  Even the SC Gloves were gone by the time the line bulliers and jumpers had taken all the Preludes and WTK 8's.

I got the very last Prelude and not in my proper size.  I was able to cop the SC Gloves on my phone while in line.

really that's all, i see some around that now, but could that be because people don't realize how limited these were. or you think all of the prices will come down to that range over time

They let you get a pair of Preludes AND a pair of WTK 8 at Nikelenox today.  Which is so moronic.  They should have let you get only one shoe and then made you line up again.  And there were a decent amount of each sneaker.  So everyone who bullied and line jumped got a pair of each and everyone else got shafted.  Even the SC Gloves were gone by the time the line bulliers and jumpers had taken all the Preludes and WTK 8's.

I got the very last Prelude and not in my proper size.  I was able to cop the SC Gloves on my phone while in line.
Yep. The person in front of me got the very last SC. So I waited in line for nothing today at Lenox.

Was able to work a deal for the SC gloves and Prelude I's for 650. I'm alright with it, size 14 isn't exactly easy shopping.

yeah the whole thing was ********. some dude had like 5 WTKs... smh.

Last edited:

Yep. The person in front of me got the very last SC. So I waited in line for nothing today at Lenox.
We probably talked then or know each other. I was the dude who that one security guard threatened to arrest RIGHT AFTER I almost got trampled by the line bulliers and jumpers that started pushing the people in the back of the line EVEN further back.  Now we know how NikeATL runs the show.  So we know next weekend (and every weekend from now on), to just stand at the front of the line with the jumpers and bulliers because if you don't, you will never get a shoe at that store.  

Nike ATL and mall security actually supports line bullying and jumping because they were forcing the people in the back of the line who were actually in a line, to back up so the line jumpers and bulliers could squeeze in at the front since they weren't in line at all.  They were just standing at the front of the line in a giant mob.  People showed up literally at 8:30, and then just walked to the front of the line.  People who had been in the actual line since 6am were threated to be removed from the line and/or arrested if they didn't move back so the line jumpers and bulliers could squeeze in at the VERY FRONT of the line.  It was a disgusting affair.  Mall security and nike security repeatedly threatened people in the back of the line over and over so the line jumpers and bulliers could then slide into the space we made in the front.

Beware of NikeATL FCFS releases.  You have been warned.

a lot of sellers selling from 350-450 tops. the ones you see for 600 are people waiting for you to offer 400-450. 

i cant see the resell of the upcoming colors sell for a lot. despite the 200 price, buyers wont be shelling out cash weeks after weeks...for kicks

therefore the prices will drop on a lot of em, or wont be high to start off with.

being in canada i scooped up at pre-order for 330 and got my pair.

patience on the prices, dont jump the gun. 

Gee, lmao!!! PICK UP A SANDWICH?!

he was def trolling, like someone said prolly having fun with rafflers. Its unprofessional, my cuz would have def told dude to gtf. Glad he didnt.

I hope I can cop the IV. I had a fake pair when I was younger. Got them as a gift (not.knowing they were fake) and I loved them rocked the hell out of them. But when I found out they were fake I was kinda upset but not at the same time. Bash me as you please for having a fake pair but at that time I didn't know about fakes

This sneaker is very well made.  From the materials to the attention to detail.  These were extremely limited (one sole individual claimed to cop a pair off NDC in this thread and everyone else failed to score a pair on NDC).  If I had a pair that I was going to sell to try and make a large profit, I would definitely wait a bit.  People will soon realize how amazing of a shoe this is, and combined with how limited it is and that fact it is the first Kobe 1 retro, that should really drive this sneaker into the $750-$950 range.

Just my opinion though.

This sneaker is very well made.  From the materials to the attention to detail.  These were extremely limited (one sole individual claimed to cop a pair off NDC in this thread and everyone else failed to score a pair on NDC).  If I had a pair that I was going to sell to try and make a large profit, I would definitely wait a bit.  People will soon realize how amazing of a shoe this is, and combined with how limited it is and that fact it is the first Kobe 1 retro, that should really drive this sneaker into the $750-$950 range.

Just my opinion though.
thanks for hyping it up even more, no really...thanks a lot. 

People trying to hype up a shoe they have when there are 7 more coming the next 7 weeks... no one is going to shell out 600+ for this guy when they can try to get next week's model for $200. If you're selling, I would make a quick buck on them and move on to the next one... 

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Last edited:
None of the OG colorways of the ZK1 were nice that released. The black outs (black/purple) were the best of what released but the best ones were the patent leather one on the toe cap that was a PE and the 81 point game. But the shoes were sick for ball. Still playing in my all black ZK1 and the cushioning is BUTTER. Have an extra pair when this one breaks down. I'll have to wait and see the quality of the preludes but the grain leather on the all black was crisp as hell.
exactly my thoughts. No wow gr's of the ZK1's. These Prelude pack 1's are fuego.

failed online today but found out a homie of mine won his raffle (he wanted the wt.'s) so he sold to me for $300 which is all fine with me as these were a must from the pack. This pack is gonna be a ***** to complete especially if you're searching for every pair. Hopefully the 2's get snoozed on, like they were back when they originally dropped. That grey with gold hits is fuego.

Until the NDC orders come in and a lot sellers holding out I bet , knowing they have a chance they will get Megged because I know probably 80-90% used assistance.

Last edited:
failed online today but found out a homie of mine won his raffle (he wanted the wt.'s) so he sold to me for $300 which is all fine with me as these were a must from the pack. This pack is gonna be a ***** to complete especially if you're searching for every pair. Hopefully the 2's get snoozed on, like they were back when they originally dropped. That grey with gold hits is fuego.

The 1s were snoozed on and look what happened :rolleyes

The 1s were snoozed on and look what happened
eyes.gif
Very true, scooped most of my zk1's in the outlets back in high school lol. We'll see tho...I think the 2's will be slept on in this pack. Most non Kobe heads got hip to the line when the 5's dropped and picked up with the 6's and so on. I think when the entire pack drops, the 2's will be the lowest as far as resell value.

Very true, scooped most of my zk1's in the outlets back in high school lol. We'll see tho...I think the 2's will be slept on in this pack. Most non Kobe heads got hip to the line when the 5's dropped and picked up with the 6's and so on. I think when the entire pack drops, the 2's will be the lowest as far as resell value.
I disagree about the 2's being slept on, nothing from this pack with escape the beasts with their decepticons!!! sucks cuz I was in school when up to the V dropped and now that I have the cheddah the entire game is efffed up

sorry for the rant.

Back
Top Bottom