• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
the guy changed the price to 400 for the prelude 6 -.-sigh just a lot of money to be putting into the shoe lol.

the guy changed the price to 400 for the prelude 6 -.-sigh just a lot of money to be putting into the shoe lol.
thats still a good deal man.  like i said before i just paid over 500$.  Before i ordered them i saw them on Rif LA for 475$ and i tried to order but their paypal didnt work so i couldnt pay.  Then i checked the next day to try again and they were up to $550, and i was going to try again but i wanted to see if the price would go back down.  Then a couple days later i checked again and they were up to $600.  So i dont know what kind of tricks they were pulling over there, but i think they definitely knew someone was trying to buy them and intentionally jacked the price up.  So i found them somewhere else and ordered from there, will never give RIF LA a dollar in the future.

nice sdub..

Only incentive for me to get the prelude 1 is to complete the pack. Only one missing so far... but i dislike how they look and that price definitely doesn't help. Granted, the price has dropped a little. Still passing right now for $600.. even if it hits $550, i don't know if i would do it. 

They're def a nice shoe. I wouldn't say they're worth what they're going for tho. Thank jeebus I got dem foambs :lol:

They're def a nice shoe. I wouldn't say they're worth what they're going for tho. Thank jeebus I got dem foambs
laugh.gif
damn im trying to trade my p1 for some foams too

haha I was in the same boat as you sdub and opposite of you glassankles. Got the foams luckily, thought about selling/trading it for the P1's to complete the pack. But the supreme foams were nicer than i thought. Still deciding if i should keep the foams or get the P1's.

On another note... I'll just leave this here. Got them almost 2 weeks ago. Just got around to opening the box and taking pictures. Weather in NY has been nice lately and it's been really tempting to un-DS any of my preludes.

glassankles glassankles Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to commit to a trade... I just bought the 1s once I found a decent price for my sz. I'll just off the foams.

vinotwofour vinotwofour nice man. I still want the 2s, only other pair I really want of the pack. I'd be completely satisfied with 1-5.

Last edited:
Waiting for the market to dry up on the Supreme Foams to try and unload for the Prelude 1s. Dumb resellers undercutting the market because they dont have money for the next release smh

Waiting for the market to dry up on the Supreme Foams to try and unload for the Prelude 1s. Dumb resellers undercutting the market because they dont have money for the next release smh
Or they're just not as greedy...

Last edited:
Or they're just not as greedy...

Call it what you want but you know it's true. It's not greedy to demand the eventual steady state market value. It's foolish if you sell something for less than what it's worth. Simple as that.

You think they're charging these low prices because they wanna help people out? Naw. They're charging these low prices because they can't afford to take that 250 hit for long.

Last edited:
About an hour ago..I WON Prelude 5s off the Bay for $425 shipped!

eBay gave me a 10% off purchase coupon for anything over $25.00 and it dropped the price I paid to $382.50 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now just hopin it's the real deal..*crosses fingers* since seller had 0 feedback

Back
Top Bottom