• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I see no problems with it, everyone's gotta start somewhere. Some guy on eBay with 46 feedbacks 100% tried to scam me for my supreme foams yesterday. Feedback doesn't matter in my book

I see no problems with it, everyone's gotta start somewhere. Some guy on eBay with 46 feedbacks 100% tried to scam me for my supreme foams yesterday. Feedback doesn't matter in my book
Yep. A lot of cats use eBay once in a Blue Moon when facebook groups fail

To add to that a majority of my eBay sales (about 10, excluding selling the items on PayPal to avoid fees) were sold to people with 0-5 feedbacks. Had no problems so far

He was saying $1200 overnight shipped PayPal and asked for my number. Basically he was gonna send me a fake email saying he paid me hoping I don't log into PayPal and check my balance. After that send it overnight so I can't reverse it.

About an hour ago..I WON Prelude 5s off the Bay for $425 shipped!

eBay gave me a 10% off purchase coupon for anything over $25.00 and it dropped the price I paid to $382.50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now just hopin it's the real deal..*crosses fingers* since seller had 0 feedback
Really hope everything works out for you but I recently got scammed on Ebay by someone who had listed Prelude 5s as well.  Currently going through a Paypal dispute to get my money back.  

Since then I've found many different Ebay user names (all with 0 feedback) attempting the same scams.  

Did the seller have a note to contact him by a text message for $350 shipped through Paypal in bold?

He was saying $1200 overnight shipped PayPal and asked for my number. Basically he was gonna send me a fake email saying he paid me hoping I don't log into PayPal and check my balance. After that send it overnight so I can't reverse it.
same scam happened to me selling a cellphone and it was my first time using eBay. I was really glad I figured it out before shipping. The email address was random but sender name was a copy of paypals sender name in real emails. Plus the dude wanted me to send it to Nigeria. Haha

Wouldn't you check your paypal account before you even think about doing anything tho.

same scam happened to me selling a cellphone and it was my first time using eBay. I was really glad I figured it out before shipping. The email address was random but sender name was a copy of paypals sender name in real emails. Plus the dude wanted me to send it to Nigeria. Haha

good thing you didn't get caught
Wouldn't you check your paypal account before you even think about doing anything tho.
I would, and so would most, but some people surprisingly don't.

I ALWAYS log into PayPal before I ship, to make sure buyer has confirmed address, and to check what fees were taken.... Unless payment is from a friend or someone I know and trust.

Setup mobile notifications from paypal on your smart phone...Any time you receive a legit payment, you are notified so no need to log-in...

Setup mobile notifications from paypal on your smart phone...Any time you receive a legit payment, you are notified so no need to log-in...
yeah I get them now and eBay updates. I've come a long way from when I didn't know anything about paypal/eBay. But I can definitely see how a naive newbie could be taken advantage of

I ALWAYS log into PayPal before I ship, to make sure buyer has confirmed address, and to check what fees were taken.... Unless payment is from a friend or someone I know and trust.
yeah definitely I do the same.

since were talking about scams

i have a question

is it safe to ship to puerto rico 

the address is confirmed in his paypal account

just wondering cause ive never shipped to PR

haha I was in the same boat as you sdub and opposite of you glassankles. Got the foams luckily, thought about selling/trading it for the P1's to complete the pack. But the supreme foams were nicer than i thought. Still deciding if i should keep the foams or get the P1's.

On another note... I'll just leave this here. Got them almost 2 weeks ago. Just got around to opening the box and taking pictures. Weather in NY has been nice lately and it's been really tempting to un-DS any of my preludes.
P2's are very nice, great shoe, only thiing is the ankle area hurts like a mofo, had to get rid of my pair because of that. smh

P2's are very nice, great shoe, only thiing is the ankle area hurts like a mofo, had to get rid of my pair because of that. smh
Word. Wanted to unDS them a few nights ago, but the elastic band that connects to the tongue on the medial side digs into my foot. 

Back
Top Bottom