• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i see DS p2s go for 350 in my FB groups in LA WITH the OG box.. idk if you care about the box or not but i would try to offer a lil bit lower.
I do care about the box so in case I need to sell them it would be easier for me. I tried to get him to lower the price but he only went to $350.

$350 is actually a good price since they're becoming more and more difficult to find as time passes...

Scored a size 10.5 on those prelude 8s off the restock 
pimp.gif

Anyone think I'd be able to trade my size 13 Prelude 8's from this restock for Prelude 5's? Been dying for a pair of those...

Reaaaaalllllly doubt that. Unless you find someone with doubles of Vs, and really wants 8s. Maybe if you add some $$ might be possible.

I haven't been able to score on a restock either. :frown: It's cool this time didn't need anything I don't already have or want to add. Congrats to those that were able to grab the P8.

Woulda liked p8s for retail.... Probably some other pairs wouldn't have minded at retail. Not upset about missing anything tho.

That's kind of what I figured 
ohwell.gif
 can't complain about scoring on the restock though.
Try to flip the 8's and add cash to it. People are uptight about trades nowadays for some reason even with cash on top involved. I've come across P1's for a decent price just got to list and sell this extra pair of Prelude VI that I have first. 

A picture the homie Bananas took from kixpo101 in Dallas TX of my prelude collection (kobe IX elites in the background)

Last edited:
"DO NOT TOUCH!!!"...LMAO!!! Shoes...do not touch...shoes! Nice collection.
Man I learned my lesson after the first sneaker show I went to where these fools with greasy fingers were smudging some of my favorite shoes. Gotta be careful nowadays 
roll.gif
But if someone asks me I let them 

Last edited:
Pretty lucky how I ended up getting them. I didn't even see them in the restock till like 5 minutes after. Threw a 5 second auto refresher on the page and waited for more sizes to pop up like they always do haha

Still no shipping confirmation from Nike.

Last time it took this long, they cancelled my Bel-Airs.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom