• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got a guy wanting to trade p5 plus 75 for the shooting stars. Debating if I should
you talking both shoes from star pack or just foams?

I think foams are going high 3s to low 4s so your not too far off by adding cash on top of the deal 

But for both shoes I wouldnt do it and especially not adding cash ( star pack was 500) 

p5 425-550 max imo 

you had them up for the same price. What's so funny?

1.Had them up for those prices when they first released.In the first month and amidst the release hype 550-600 were easily attainable.

2.4 pairs of prelude 5s came my way First pairs sold for around 570-600 easily in the first two weks.Latest pairs (eu restock ) are still in my hand and the price I had them listed here was 500-520.Same price as I have them on fleabay.

3.You cant see them anywhere going for that price (500) ?

:rofl:

SEARCH EBAY SOLD LISTINGS.

:lol:

View media item 997698
I thought I'd never get them after pairs started to dry up. Won them over the weekend after putting my max bid of $500 few days before the auction was gonna end. Surprised my bid held up. I wasn't paying attention to the bids so if I was outbid near the end I wouldn't have increased to the most I'm willing to pay, $550. With these and the P3 I'm not gonna bother chasing after the P2 and P7. I can live with two pairs($810 :x). The Supreme Foams helped ease that though. :pimp:
Worn once but I'm not complaining.

View media item 997716

Last edited:
Thanks s dubl. Have you worn yours yet?

Man P2s are still around $400-$500, I'd live without them too. $300 I'll probably cave and get them lol.

Still can't find 3's in my size, :frown:

I can probably live w/o them, tho, because I have my 3 favorite out of the pack.

4 if you count the MP's.

They're already worn so no need for me to wait for a special occasion to Un'DS lol. The right forefoot zoom feels over-inflated, I could feel the bump. Hope it's not a defect and it'll level out over time.
View media item 999957

Reactions: OTG
dope pic. i still want a pair of p1s but ebays prices are killer.

have a chance to get a pair of DS P6, for $400, maybe $375, decent price? also he doesn't have the receipt cause he said he got it off someone else, has anyone seen any replica P6, thanks

Great price. If theyre fake you'll be able to tell very easily
true, but damn, i don't think i can bring myself to get them, i have 3 pairs of P5, 1 P4, and 1 P8, i'm actually good with those, but i wanted to maybe get it cause the price was good, but it's just not that nice looking, the colors, that army green, is 
sick.gif

That's a lot of p5s. The 6 color palette in person is bland but they aren't ugly

true, but damn, i don't think i can bring myself to get them, i have 3 pairs of P5, 1 P4, and 1 P8, i'm actually good with those, but i wanted to maybe get it cause the price was good, but it's just not that nice looking, the colors, that army green, is 
sick.gif
You must be rolling in dough to consider spending $375+ for a pair of shoes you apparently don't even like.

You must be rolling in dough to consider spending $375+ for a pair of shoes you apparently don't even like.
lol no, not exactly, i just have a lot of older stuff that i don't like anymore, so since the value of those are at an all time high thank's to whomever, i just sell those and use the money for other stuff i like that i have to pay insane prices for. 

i let go of my p2's for gmp vi's and $100. i got caught into the prelude hype and am waking up from the haze

Back
Top Bottom