Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
View media item 1027056
Picked u P1s for 550 and P7s for 240. Was kicking myself for not purchasing P1s when the initial resell was in the 400s... But I think this was going to be the best price I would find them at. The 7s were a no brainer, like $20 over retail.

Slowly but surely..

Yeah, prices jumped quick... Most of em are slowly dropping now. Wish I waited a little longer to grab my p1s :\

Yeah, prices jumped quick... Most of em are slowly dropping now. Wish I waited a little longer to grab my p1s :\

How much did you drop for yours, if you don't mind me asking? It's crazy to think that I told myself 550 was a steal for a pair of SNEAKERS :smh::smh:

Haha. $550 at this point is a great deal compared to what they're still going for. I see worn once pairs going for right around $550-$600.

I paid $660 for mine.

To the guy with the over inflated zoom forefoot ive had that happen to a few shoes of mine, it doesnt go away. You have to remove the insole sometimes.

Last edited:
Flight Club has P1s for $700 in 9.5 and 10.5, P5s for $500 in 10 and 10.5 if you guys are on the hunt.

Cheapest price other than steals you get from BS forum

Yeah, prices jumped quick... Most of em are slowly dropping now. Wish I waited a little longer to grab my p1s
ohwell.gif
Haaaaaaa Me 2! "Daaaam It"!

What's a good trade scenario for my DS kobe prelude 6 sz 11 with nikeSM receipt ? Considering DS WTKD sz 11 to ball in... ? Should I ask for $$ or another shoe with it ?

trying to find them in 8.5 so hard,

how much resell price to buy... would it be for the whole set 1-9?

looking to see how much id have to pay for lal together

What's a good trade scenario for my DS kobe prelude 6 sz 11 with nikeSM receipt ? Considering DS WTKD sz 11 to ball in... ? Should I ask for $$ or another shoe with it ?

Kobe 6 > KD6 to play in.

Prelude 6 >>> WTKD6 in terms of value and quality.

They're your shoes though, so make whatever trade you like and feel comfortable with.

trying to find them in 8.5 so hard,

how much resell price to buy... would it be for the whole set 1-9?

looking to see how much id have to pay for lal together

You'd be lucky to piece them all together for anything less than $3k and that may even be a low estimate.

Last edited:
Were can i find high quality pictures of the Prelude 1? Going to be making a poster of them as they are my favorite shoe. Preferably 15 MB+.

Kinda off topic i know lol

Last edited:
Kobe 6 > KD6 to play in.

They're your shoes though, so make whatever trade you like and feel comfortable with.
You'd be lucky to piece them all together for anything less than $3k and that may even be a low estimate.
Kobe 6 > KD6 to play in.

3k for them? i doubt it,. some guy said he wants 4400 for the whole set 1-9 even throwing in bruce lee 9, (how much it worth?)

Last edited:
You're better off searching for the set one by one... Prices have come down on most of em.

Back
Top Bottom