• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nice wear with the prelude 7s. Recently traded em along with the vs for LeBron xi Christ the kings sneakers. Will cop again in future, hopefully size smaller than 14 :lol:

Just got these in today 
pimp.gif

I feel you, definitely a nice pair to own. How much did you drop on em?

RIF LA posted a pair of DS Prelude 5's for $225 yesterday in my size (8.5) but I knew when I placed the order late last night it was too good to be true 
mean.gif
. Got the "item was sold out" email this morning... whoever saw those before me came up like a bandit.

Last edited:

RIF LA posted a pair of DS Prelude 5's for $225 yesterday in my size (8.5) but I knew when I placed the order late last night it was too good to be true 
mean.gif
. Got the "item was sold out" email this morning... whoever saw those before me came up like a bandit.
That's so funny, because I ordered them too and also got a sold out email this morning as well. I wonder if they would even honor it honestly because the other pair they have is listed at 600.

That's so funny, because I ordered them too and also got a sold out email this morning as well. I wonder if they would even honor it honestly because the other pair they have is listed at 600.
  Yeah I wasn't expecting to come out with them if they did have them at the price lol, I randomly got on late last night when I got home. I also felt it was an error on their part for that steal price & doubted they would honor whoever bought them first. Was worth a shot though 
tired.gif

Yeah I wasn't expecting to come out with them if they did have them at the price lol, I randomly got on late last night when I got home. I also felt it was an error on their part for that steal price & doubted they would honor whoever bought them first. Was worth a shot though 
tired.gif
Oh yeah forsure it was worth the shot,the reward was way greater then the risk haha. Sucks neither one of us got them though 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm trying to figure out a good listing price to sell my 10.5 that's why I'm asking
You're not getting more than $600 for em now. I sold mine for $550 within a hr last month but I needed $ fast so didn't set the price super high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom