• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
His current prices are already higher than market value to begin with, yet he's complaining about other resellers.
depends which market. today I seen side stores selling cigars and champagnes for $550 each so in that regard they aren't that bad.

I just find it funny when someone is sellin a shoe 2x retail and complain about prices...
laugh.gif

these prelude resellers are out of their minds , their prelude 8 pairs are sitting for months and they arent going 1$ less , they re still asking for 380 $ shipped jesus crackheads

That's a fair price for the Prelude 8's and the size of the shoe is also important when it comes to reselling a shoe.

$380 for 8s :lol:. I saw a lot of pairs in my size end at under $300 even a ds pair for $230 shipped. I was banned from bidding so I couldn't bid on anything plus not that much feedback. 3s,7s, and 8s don't list for at least another year if you don't want your feelings hurt they don't have that much value now.

$380 for 8s :lol:. I saw a lot of pairs in my size end at under $300 even a ds pair for $230 shipped. I was banned from bidding so I couldn't bid on anything plus not that much feedback. 3s,7s, and 8s don't list for at least another year if you don't want your feelings hurt they don't have that much value now.

What size are you?

Regardless of his small size, there are normal size 8s that have gone for $300-ish. I was tempted a few times to grab my 10.5 at that price.

What size are you?

check his sig...tiny size
What size are you?

check his sig...tiny size
You must are still trying to sell these for crazy prices huh?

Regardless of his small size, there are normal size 8s that have gone for $300-ish. I was tempted a few times to grab my 10.5 at that price.

well size 8 and 8.5 doesnt have a lot of difference than size 13 , whatever though 300$ is a normal price for the 8s , let the freaing dumb resellers keep em for 380$ shipped
Exactly I've checked multiple sizes including huge sizes and 3s, 7s, and 8s are just sitting for ridiculous prices. Wannabe flight club resellers and their prices are funny .

Last edited:
What's a fair price to pay for P1's that have been tried on twice? A local dude wants $550 but I'm going to try to talk him down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom