• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I think the only pairs that haven't really dropped in price are the 2s and 3s. Mainly because prices were never too crazy on those in the first place.

Anyone seeing p5 pricing coming down? I passed on a pair on fb for 350 shipped only bc it was a size up. I woulda jumped on that in my size but damn it was tempting. He had copped at an outlet in ca
I think the price for P5 pairs (that are actually selling) is already down. All the elevated prices you see on ebay are just sitting, the ones I've seen that actually sell go for around $400 give or take a little.

I think the price for P5 pairs (that are actually selling) is already down. All the elevated prices you see on ebay are just sitting, the ones I've seen that actually sell go for around $400 give or take a little.

I'm seeing the same.. these sellers keep sitting on their 600+ pricing and won't come down. I've msg'd for pp invoice deals but so far no dice

Last edited:
I'm seeing the same.. these sellers keep sitting on their 600+ pricing and won't come down. I've msg'd for pp invoice deals but so far no dice
Same here. I've seen listings sitting for months now and the sellers will not cut a deal. One dude stated he didn't have the shoes for sale anymore but the shoes were listed & relisted again on ebay smh.

That's retail+tax+shipping.

Great price, IMO 3s are underrated.
$14 for Georgia tax only $26 extra. I follow ebay listings and he's been trying to sell since early January glad I waited. I agree about the 3s . I wanted the all stars so bad , first nike shoe I ever wanted. Wish I could find a pair of those.

Been looking for a pair of 5s in a size 13 for a while now. Everything on eBay in size 13 is $650+ though. It's ridiculous. If anyone comes across a pair for a reasonable price, let me know. 

I know. Just figured that since they were at outlets recently someone might be sitting on a pair they're trying to get rid of. 

Been looking for a pair of 5s in a size 13 for a while now. Everything on eBay in size 13 is $650+ though. It's ridiculous. If anyone comes across a pair for a reasonable price, let me know. 

Bro this post could've been written by me, word for word. I've seen several size 14's for around $450 on IG and FB, and the best I seen was $350. It was a dude who copped from the outlet. But I haven't found one size 13 for a non-rape price. Paying $450 for a pair of shoes sickens me but I haven't even found that option in our size.

I'd go for a VNDS pair too but I have never even seen one on the market, for any price.

Just curious, since we're going for the same shoe, how much are you willing to spend? I feel like patience will pay off at some point. If not, I will live without them.

Bro this post could've been written by me, word for word. I've seen several size 14's for around $450 on IG and FB, and the best I seen was $350. It was a dude who copped from the outlet. But I haven't found one size 13 for a non-rape price. Paying $450 for a pair of shoes sickens me but I haven't even found that option in our size.

I'd go for a VNDS pair too but I have never even seen one on the market, for any price.

Just curious, since we're going for the same shoe, how much are you willing to spend? I feel like patience will pay off at some point. If not, I will live without them.
Those listings aren't moving whatsoever man. I've reached out to sellers about working deals directly through paypal and still nothing. I see the same Preludes getting relisted over and over.  I'm a size 13 too but I'm tryna get a pair of 1's. If I see any V's I'll be sure to let yall know.

Yup I've tried to negotiate too... but tbh the price i'd LIKE to pay isn't even close to their rape asking prices so I guess that's why i'm still without my shoes. they asking $650+, I don't even feel comfortable paying $450...id like to go under 4bills but i'd prob do 4 even

Man dude the struggle is real. I copped the 7s on release date and 8s during a restock. The 5s are the last ones out of the pack that I really want and I cant find a reasonable price anywhere. Im willing to pay up to $450 shipped. Not a cent higher cause even paying that makes me sick. This will probably be the first shoe I ever pay resell for. 

I ended up grabbing a sz 14 for 375 shortly after they dropped because I couldn't find a 13 for anything reasonable. A buddy had an extra 13 and he swapped for my 14.

IMO, Vs are the best if the prelude pack.

I ended up grabbing a sz 14 for 375 shortly after they dropped because I couldn't find a 13 for anything reasonable. A buddy had an extra 13 and he swapped for my 14.

IMO, Vs are the best if the prelude pack.
Hey s dubl, do you know the market price of a DS Prelude V in a size 12?

Cheapest listing I have seen on the bay is $500, but there are Zero bids yet, which makes me think that the price is lower.

@alp  Any thoughts?  I know you are knowledgeable about Kobe prices.

Id say about 450-500, you could find less but you would have to scavenge and hunt for hours or just get really lucky(right place and time situation).

I've seen pairs being sold for high 3s, low 4s. Don't judge prices by eBay/flight club. Facebook groups are where it's at.

Back
Top Bottom