• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Tried on a Kobe 4 Prelude at Flight Club. I tried it on in a size 14, which is what I have worn in the Kobe 7,8, and 9, and it was ridiculously tight. Is the consensus that you need to size up on the 4?? And what about on the 5 & 6? Sorry for all the questions, I just am looking to use my birthday money to purchase those 3 preludes, and I don't want to be buying the wrong size. Any response would be greatly appreciated!

Who said anything about A Prelude Restock? I thought them pairs were just for Display. If anything could be 2day.

Who said anything about A Prelude Restock? I thought them pairs were just for Display. If anything could be 2day.

I don't have full details on this but...

Entire Kobe prelude collection has rolled in(few pairs)

For the MSG pop up shop for all star

I don't know if it will be a raffle or something special etc..

So take what you will from it

It will be delivered by morning and Pop up shop opens I think this Thursday

Can't say for sure what they will do with it

But figured I'd mention it

Last edited:

dunno whats the deal with it but they have pairs

unless its going straight to celebs and VIP's

because ive seen tah tah and don c a few times at places walking into pop ups going into the back and walking out with a ton of bags of stuff loading it into a SUV

so as i originally stated i dont know what they will do with them but they did get them

dunno whats the deal with it but they have pairs

unless its going straight to celebs and VIP's

because ive seen tah tah and don c a few times at places walking into pop ups going into the back and walking out with a ton of bags of stuff loading it into a SUV

so as i originally stated i dont know what they will do with them but they did get them

I believe you, I was just wondering where they went. I was hoping to grab one.

Hey guys, does anyone own the prelude 1's? Im thinking on pulling the trigger on some but idk what size to get? Im usually a 9 or 9.5 depends on how padded the shoe is and of course the style. I used this app called Fittingroom by Asphalt which tells you which size you are on shoes that you're trying to get but i just wanted to check in with those of you who own a pair. 

Also is $500 fair for a pair of DS.

The size 9 were worn once and seem passable as DS.

The size 9.5 are DS. 

I was lucky enough too pick up my 2nd pair  of KB P1's 
smokin.gif
. Had a friend here in the same town as me with a sz 11 VNDS could pass for DS that he purchased from Rif L.A.

I needed A second pair too rock or ball in but was just not gonna pay over $400 for another pair. He didn't wanna sell he wanted to keep too wear himself, or trade for TB3's,

Royal foams, or Bred XI's. I traded him my 2012 Bred XI's worn once for a few hours, for his P1's that were also worn once but could pass for DS. I had 2 pairs of Bred XI's anyway.

I think I sneeked away with this deal huh! What you all think.

I was lucky enough too pick up my 2nd pair  of KB P1's 
smokin.gif
. Had a friend here in the same town as me with a sz 11 VNDS could pass for DS that he purchased from Rif L.A.

I needed A second pair too rock or ball in but was just not gonna pay over $400 for another pair. He didn't wanna sell he wanted to keep too wear himself, or trade for TB3's,

Royal foams, or Bred XI's. I traded him my 2012 Bred XI's worn once for a few hours, for his P1's that were also worn once but could pass for DS. I had 2 pairs of Bred XI's anyway.

I think I sneeked away with this deal huh! What you all think.
Bred XIs for P1s? You pulled a fast one on your buddy lol

Back
Top Bottom