• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Alp said it.
embarassed.gif

Yea I know I did but he was cool with it. He wouldn't sell em to me for nothing. He said If I could help him get rid of his DS Beijing VI's he would guarantee them P1's too me for a deal.

So I know A good dude who buys, trades and sells kicks and he said he would take them VI's quicks. I thought this was gonna be a mission over a little time but deal was done within 30 min.

So then he told me the only 3 shoes he was interested in so done deal from they're. So it's not like I ripped em off the whole deal was under his circumstances and he knows very well 

what these P1's go for.

what's the going rate for a DS pair of P5 in 9.5? Also, I have a chance to double up on DS P4 for 300, good price right?

I think it'll be hard for someone to cough up 4k for the entire pack at once unless they're getting rid of other stuff or have money in the bank. What would you guys think is a fair price for all the preludes DS sizes 8-8.5?

I didn't pay retail for most of them :frown:

Last edited:
I think it'll be hard for someone to cough up 4k for the entire pack at once unless they're getting rid of other stuff or have money in the bank. What would you guys think is a fair price for all the preludes DS sizes 8-8.5?

I didn't pay retail for most of them
frown.gif
I got offered $3900 at a show last Sunday and passed. I don't think it will be as hard as you're thinking. 

I paid retail for 5 but I really got a steal on the 3 I paid resale on (600 for the 1s, 300 for the 2 and 290 for the 3s).

I figured out what I needed to do after that to get them for retail..... 

3900 is great, you could probably rebuy them all and wind up paying less.

laugh.gif
that 3900 sounds great. Especially cash in hand and no potential shipping issue.
Yeah I'm with you, but I'm hoping to use them as trade bait. I have about $2500 total invested in them and I think I could get more value in trades than the $3900. Especially if the Mamba retires soon

Yeah I'm with you, but I'm hoping to use them as trade bait. I have about $2500 total invested in them and I think I could get more value in trades than the $3900. Especially if the Mamba retires soon
yea I feel you.

I tried getting rid of my 1's for 580 for a month now, no biters. Could just be my size

Back
Top Bottom