Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Can't wait to see what they all look like :smokin

But damn...I through VII all in January? :x

Last edited:
Canon colored kobe 6?? Sounds good to me if they anything like the canon 9s!

January might be expensive. Depending on what these colors look like

It's a lil wild for y'all to go at j23 like that considering what dude does on a daily to help the sneaker community and rep NT on twitter.  He constantly spoonfeeds people info and dishes assists so that people can cop shoes for retail or below.  Considering the complete mockery the Kobe 9 thread became with the secret pic society, it's comical to see the reactions here.

Last edited:
Venom IV?! or a variation of it would be sick. III, V, VII are intriguing too yes i said VII :tongue: :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, the international prices usually are higher, but I still don't like the idea of paying anything more than the original $120-130 price tags that we had :lol:. Definitely think we're looking at a mark up, question is how much.

damn! kobe series got retro altogether in same year? :x definitely gonna cop the IV since i miss it back in the day

What form of currency? Can't be Yen :lol: Hong Kong or Yuan? The mark up :x
Yuan china and HKD for sure believe or not they have same amount only different currency. if comparing to usual base price in previous nike release in China then maybe it will be around $160-170 in US

CubanF.gif

Thanks fam.

So they will have new material (i.e. Flyknit) incorporated into these preludes? EM or flyknit?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So Nike has opted towards Retro'ing the whole series instead of individual shoes at a time.

First thought, how limited?

Second thought, don't like the work "pack" involved with these.

Please split them up.

Back
Top Bottom