• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Sold out in NikeStoreEurope only in 35 seconds.... I give up with TLO's.
i dont think its so bad here you just have to be on your game face come releases, i dont even think bots are so bad (knock on wood), i just believe there are so few pairs released to the EU compared to the US.

If I may ask--are you an American?  If so, do you use an American credit card?  I ask because I don't know how one can use an American card, even if you have a shipping address in Europe.
Dunno if he used it, but I use Mastercard Secure Code, and send them to my friend in England. Always works.

i dont think its so bad here you just have to be on your game face come releases, i dont even think bots are so bad (knock on wood), i just believe there are so few pairs released to the EU compared to the US.
I feel you. But I was up. I clicked the twitter link 10 seconds after they released it (according to twitter), and only sizes 49 and 50 were available. Refresh again, all gone.

Number of pairs released is indeed lower, but bots are still a problem. I get up early for every release I want, and TLO releases are always an issue. The only time I was able to get a TLO release was for the Mambacurials (I think, can't remember exactly) and that was because they TLO'd the link but only made sizes available in short periods of time. So link, few sizes available, then like 20 minutes later more sizes were made available. So on, and so forth.

This was a clever way to do it, honestly. I tend to stay around and refresh hoping someone will give up on checkout, but this time it was officially and completely sold out that the "out of stock" page/message was discontinued on them and replaced with the "this item has completely sold out" page that we are used to seeing only a long while after a release in Europe.

I also think the price on them was a big deal. Usually when a release is announced to be $200, in Europe they 1:1 that (200 Euros) or it will be around 180 Euros. The Kobe Prelude 1 was 135 euros. A great price. Same price as the Kobe 8s.

I'm frustrated because I was really looking forward to owning and wearing the entire Prelude collection. Ah well, moving on! (Maybe I'll try the other releases from the Prelude, but I fear the same fate awaits.)

Last edited:
I feel you. But I was up. I clicked the twitter link 10 seconds after they released it (according to twitter), and only sizes 49 and 50 were available. Refresh again, all gone.

Number of pairs released is indeed lower, but bots are still a problem. I get up early for every release I want, and TLO releases are always an issue. The only time I was able to get a TLO release was for the Mambacurials (I think, can't remember exactly) and that was because they TLO'd the link but only made sizes available in short periods of time. So link, few sizes available, then like 20 minutes later more sizes were made available. So on, and so forth.

This was a clever way to do it, honestly. I tend to stay around and refresh hoping someone will give up on checkout, but this time it was officially and completely sold out that the "out of stock" page/message was discontinued on them and replaced with the "this item has completely sold out" page that we are used to seeing only a long while after a release in Europe.

I also think the price on them was a big deal. Usually when a release is announced to be $200, in Europe they 1:1 that (200 Euros) or it will be around 180 Euros. The Kobe Prelude 1 was 135 euros. A great price. Same price as the Kobe 8s.

I'm frustrated because I was really looking forward to owning and wearing the entire Prelude collection. Ah well, moving on! (Maybe I'll try the other releases from the Prelude, but I fear the same fate awaits.)

The only pairs from the prelude pack i wanted are the 1s and 2s i was able to double on the 1s hopefully if I miss the 2s I can use them for trade bait, though Id rather keep them. Honestly on releases like this Id say 15 seconds is to late, I havent used a bot and I have only missed one release this year and that was the WTK8 but we all know how that went. I think you can easily get through on ndc or ftl EU you just have to click within 15 seconds which compared to our US brethen is literally a ton of time.

The only pairs from the prelude pack i wanted are the 1s and 2s i was able to double on the 1s hopefully if I miss the 2s I can use them for trade bait, though Id rather keep them. Honestly on releases like this Id say 15 seconds is to late, I havent used a bot and I have only missed one release this year and that was the WTK8 but we all know how that went. I think you can easily get through on ndc or ftl EU you just have to click within 15 seconds which compared to our US brethen is literally a ton of time.
The issue is the delay of Twitter. If you make a tweet it can take longer to be delivered to other people. 10 seconds is quite acceptable. The fact you were able to double up also makes me even more frustrated I couldn't get a pair haha. Happy you got through.

FTL sadly only delivers to certain countries. The UK link is for UK only, so that's sad. Either way, I hope others had more luck than me in this forum!

If I may ask--are you an American?  If so, do you use an American credit card?  I ask because I don't know how one can use an American card, even if you have a shipping address in Europe.
Dunno if he used it, but I use Mastercard Secure Code, and send them to my friend in England. Always works.

WHY NOT USE GIFT CARD AND SEND TO FRIENDS ADDRESS. I DON'T BELIEVE GIFT CARDS ARE REGION LOCKED.

hoping im able to grab these but noticing all the bot talk since coming back to collecting, gonna try not to get my heart broke. I have a ridiculously fast (All SS) PC and internet connection but still struck out on WTK yesterday, was just doing a test run and going to kick back to a NT member who wanted for retail but was floored by how quick things went. Used to never have a problem with drops but that was almost two years ago. Fingers crossed and prayers sent.

Sz 10 OOS. C'mon Nike 
mean.gif

waiting in line for a sz 13... This is nonsense! Nike has got to find a better way to sell their stuff.....The past 5 - 6 releases, I have had NO LUCK what so ever

Back
Top Bottom