• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Raffles are rigged too. Nothing is cheater proof. Unfortunately this is the system because stores can't cover their ***** security wise. Not even stressing the VII.

does anyone know if footlocker.eu ever dropped the kobe 4 preludes, they were scheduled to drop at 8am gmt this morning but i was never able to find them after hours of searching, now they are showing out of stock on the kicks calendar but there is no image of the shoe. it seems that fl.eu, ndc europe and ndc usa all had issues with the kobe 4 preludes.

Last edited:

does anyone know if footlocker.eu ever dropped the kobe 4 preludes, they were scheduled to drop at 8am gmt this morning but i was never able to find them after hours of searching, now they are showing out of stock on the kicks calendar but there is no image of the shoe. it seems that fl.eu, ndc europe and ndc usa all had issues with the kobe 4 preludes.
They say they did on there twitter, but the actual link would not open for me. And they aren't saying much on there behalf,

hahah i mean when they draw your name since it isnt a live raffle
1 9.5
2 9.5
3 9.5
4 9.5/10
5 10 possibly 9.5 also
6 9/9.5
7 10
8 9.5

having a flat foot + wide = headache when buying new shoes
I keep winning at different stores, in NYC there's about ten stores which hold raffles

The academy website is down..I know for a fact of a few people who complained to them yesterday about the bot issues..I wonder if that has anything to do with it...

As far as I know, they never showed up!!!! I tried since the link was available on the page, and it only load a page with "Basketball Shoes". Theay are known to release all shoes before the end of the countdown, which I assume was the case for the Prelude...I tried sinc 08H30 AM CET and never saw them live!!!

Yea bruh I don't like how if you are in NY you got tons of chances. In Boston I got nothing. Like not even in Providence or anything. No changes for dudes out here.

If they gold on the VII is like the Ss and Elite. I will need them.

Was at Nike Santa Monica on Friday. I circled the case holding the VII a few times taking pictures. The gold is super shiny reflective, a little too shiny. Obviously plastic, but still a must buy for me.

I'm willing to shed 350-400 for them if I can't get them on NDC.

I only see them sky rocketing

wait for NDC europe to release em as well , more supply may decrease the price a little or help you find a better deal 

Back
Top Bottom