• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Succezz in Chicago has some sizes in prelude 2 and 3. 2s are 400 and 3s are 300. They do phone orders. Merry Christmas yall.
By any chance do you know what sizes? By the time I saw this they were closed. Wondering if I should wake up early tomorrow and give them a call

^ lol

Regarding 4 fit to me they fit tts but very tight so flat footed wide feet should consider .5 size up

Haven't seen anyone wear the prelude 2 here in los angeles so i guess i will be the first one after buying them for reseller price, i told one of my friends and he looked at me like he had a heart attack, but these are my favorite out of all the preludes along with 7 which comes close.

Last edited:
got an offer for trading my prelude IVs in a US12 against a prelude I in US11.5 with 75 bucks on top....

sounds fair???? 

i really want to ball in the 1s, and i'm a perfect US12 in the hyperdunks 2012 and the prelude IV were just a tiny bit big! 

so to all the kobe experts here....will the 1s fit in a US11.5????

help appriciated!!!

You should be good.
thanks!!!

what about the prelude 3s? would they fit in 11.5 too? cause i got another guy offering the 3s now for a trade ^^

and the 1s and 3s are the only ones i want of the preludes...so i have to decide for which ones i trade my IVs! 

Those with the 4's, would you say they fit similar to the 8's?  

I have a deal in place for a 9.5 but am hesitant..Most of my sneakers are 9.5, except for Kobe 8's which I always need to get a 10...

Last edited:
You should be good.
thanks!!!
what about the prelude 3s? would they fit in 11.5 too? cause i got another guy offering the 3s now for a trade ^^
and the 1s and 3s are the only ones i want of the preludes...so i have to decide for which ones i trade my IVs! 
3s are pretty true to sz. .5 down might not be to big of a problem. Worst case you can take out the insole.

Yeah I need sizing info on 2s and 3s too.

TTS for those at least for me with wide foot

My cloaks, asg, and aces just demolished my pinky toe.

That material up top was no bueno IMO

for me 7s dont feel good either. even my broken in pair still hurts when i wear them once in a while for casual purposes. people just had different feet.

Last edited:
SIzing wise I've gone TTS with every single Kobe model. Only models where I could've gone differently were the Is (0.5 down), IVs (0.5 up), and VIIs (0.5 up). I have the Prelude I-III, and they all fit more or less like the OGs. I've heard a couple people say the Prelude IVs run slightly bigger than the OGs, but that might actually be a good thing since the IVs were super snug out of the box.

By any chance do you know what sizes? By the time I saw this they were closed. Wondering if I should wake up early tomorrow and give them a call

They had a 10 in the 2 and 3. Not sure what other sizes cause I only asked for mind. They also had the 4s on display but not sure on price or sizes.

Guys dunno their sizes again?! LOLZ  Says something.

Whatever size you wear for 'dunks', go the same for the IVs and Vs.  IMO, I wear the same size for IV,V,VI,VIII.

When in doubt, go 1/2 size up.  

This "quality" everybody speaks of, I'm missing it.

It's the same cheap stuff Nike has been using. ESPECIALLY on the 1. Preludes don't really compare to OGs as far as quality goes.

I think people are confusing Detail for Quality. 2 totally different things.
Have YOU owned a pair of OG 1s? That leather was paper thin. Stop. Just because its OG doesn't mean its better

Back
Top Bottom