• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i assume these will be impossible to get manually on NDC?
I suppose.  These days, I rather just pay resell prices, then try.  I mean, what else can you do?  Just set your alarms, and give it a go.

Ehh the chances of successfully getting these Vs in my cart tomorrow morning are about 1 in 100,000 but might as well try 
eyes.gif
So is NDC tomorrow going to be overrun by bots by 8am?

Or do people find backdoor links even for NDC

Hoping I have a shot.

You can setup filters in a separate column in tweetdeck to show just certain tweets, but following nikestore will just show it in the leftmost column.

No word on any early links as of yet, although im sure some ATC websites are using them. Its gonna be interesting because of what happened with the IVs last weekend.

No word on any early links as of yet, although im sure some ATC websites are using them. Its gonna be interesting because of what happened with the IVs last weekend.
atc service does not use early links. they use live stream monitoring program/script.

anyone know how the IVs and Vs fit???

I wear a 9 in the kobe 8s.. jordans I wear 8.5.

Just want to make sure its the right size before I go for a size and its too tight or too loose.

Thanks in advance!
Both are TTS for me, but the 4's fit a little tighter.  Both felt a little snug, but not uncomfortable.   

doing the filters is miles easier and quicker than creating a new account lol
Yea my bad. I figured it out. Cant do it by the user tho not fast. gotta do a filtered timeline. Thank you! I only got one email that I am willing to use for twitter. 
happy.gif

Plans for me tommorow.

1.wake up around 6:30a.m.

2.open up laptop around 20 mins before twitter link, REFRESH button

3.hurry up and pray to GOD askin him to save me a pair

4.i was saved! got me the V's, order complete

5.Lay down

6. Head to basketball practice, starts at 10a.m.

-Pray tonight too
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom